Ch.24

Nikky's P.O.V

I woke up to a vibrating sensation in my hands. I untangle myself from Niall's grip as I pick up the phone.

"Hello" I answer groggily.

"Where are you" my manager, Skylar, asks

"With Niall, why?"

"You are late"

"Too where" I whine

"Studio, we were suppose to record the video for Real Love"

"Oh shit I'll be right there" I hang up as I quickly put my clothes back on. I take a notepad and right down a quick note and place it on Niall hand.

"Dear Ni,

I had so much fun!!  Thanx for everything. I am so sorry but I have to go to the studio. I will see you soon

                           XoXo, Nikky"

I walked out, got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the studio. When I got there I was literally dragged inside.

*3 hours later*

I was standing in a glow in the dark room. I had glow paint on my face and my outfit glowed too. I looked in the mirror and took my phone out. I posed as I took a mirror selfie posting it on Snpachat. I turned around to see El with a similar style as mine and Dani next to her.

"How was it" El asks as we walk closer to the cameras.

"it was nice but I still believe Harry didn't cook that" I giggle as we stand in front of the cameras.

"Ja well he did Niall begged him" Dani said

"Yes you have to see the video. He got on his knees and everything" El said as we all laughed

"OK Nikky just stand here and do what you do best" Dave,the director smiled "Action!!!!"

I smiled and took a deep breath before going with the music and doing what I do best.

*3 hours later*

I was feeling a bit light headed as we were ending the music videos. I would sway when I stood still and my dance moves were becoming sloppy.

"That's a wrap" I faintly heard the director as I gripped to El shoulder.

"Are you OK" she asks

"I think my sugar is low" I answer as dots start to fill my eyes.

"No someone get m-" that's the last thing I remember before everything going black....

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long and that it is so crappy. I have just been so busy lately but I will try my best to update better and faster.