Theo :)
...okay. See you later.

I frowned at the text. Did I make him upset? I didn't mean to. A text from Scott popped up on the top of the screen. I clicked on the notification and sat down on a park bench to rest my body. It was about a ten minute walk from my house to the park, but I was still really sore so it took my about fifteen minutes to get there because of my limp.

Scotty :)
Okay I'm driving there now. I'm bringing your boyfriend along with me ;)

You
Yesssss see you soon I hope!

When I didn't get a response, I put my phone away and limped over to the swings. Sitting down in one, I began to pump my legs to swing higher. A couple minutes later, I saw a yellow Lamborghini pull up to the park and a Scott step out of the driver's side. I smiled brightly at him and waved from my swing. He smiled back and ran over to swing next to me.

"What's up, man?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Nothing exciting," I lied. I hated lying to him. "What about you?"

"Eh. My mom is pestering me about partying too much and my dad when on a trip to England for his business. I had to get out of the house before my mom castrated me, ya know?" he said smiling. His smiled dropped and his facial expression turned guilty.

"Shit I forgot again, didn't I. I'm so sorry, man," he apologized. I just waved it off and pat him in the back.

"Nah, you're good. It happened a long, long time ago. It's not the first time somebody forgot or didn't know," I assured. He nodded, but still looked like he felt bad. It's not like he was the only one who forgets. I almost forgot that his parents live together, but I think if I told him that, it would make him feel even worse. I jumped off my swing and resisted the urge to wince at the sharp pain that shot up by backside. Apparently Scott noticed and also jumped off the swing.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded and tried my best to walk normally to one of the benches. I don't think I did a good job though, because Scott immediately grabbed my shoulders and helped me walk to the bench. We both sat down and Scott turned to me.

"What happened?" he asked, worry imminent in his eyes. I shot him a smile and shook my head, forcing a chuckle out.

"It's nothing really. I was hoping you wouldn't notice," I answered. He frowned.

"What happened though?"

"Just me being clumsy and tripping on my way here," I said. Technically, it wasn't a lie. I did fall multiple times trying to limp to the park, but he didn't need to know that. Scott shook his head and let a laugh out, patting my on the back.

"You are kinda clumsy," he teased, smirking. I pouted at him and crossed my arms for effect. A minute of silence and staring passed before we both broke into laughter. Scott was the only one who could genuinely make me laugh. Sure, I've laughed genuine in front of others before, but it was mainly pained laughter. We started choking and coughing and before we knew it, we were gasping for air, faces bright red.

"Let's not do that ever again! I thought I was dying!" Scott gasped. I nodded quickly, clutching my chest. The rest of our time was spent lying on the grass, pointing out cloud shapes in the sky.

"Woah look. A 'c' for Christian," Scott said, pointing. It was inverted, but it was still a 'c'. I looked around until an 's' formed. I pointed at it.