🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

ʰᵒʷ ᵃʳᵉ ʸ'ᵃˡˡ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ?

🅷🅸🆂 🅱🅰🅲🅺🆂🆃🅾🆁🆈

Taehyung was always an outcast. He was weird. Nobody wanted to hang out with weird people. He can understand that. He wouldn't want to hang out with him either.

That's what his parents made him believe.

They made him believe he was weird.

Gross.

Disgusting.

A disappointment.

Not good enough.

That's what always hurt him the most. Not good enough. Ever since then, he was always trying to make them happy. Make them satisfied. That's all he wanted.

His dad was an alcoholic, and his mom was a drug addict. One part of him despised his family, while the other part loved everything about his family. That's the part that made him feel he would have to do better.

Taehyung did fully like one person. That was his best friend, Jeon Jungkook. They've been together ever since they were kids. You can imagine the pain he felt when he figured out Jungkook murdered somebody.

Flashback...

Taehyung was playing alone, again. This wasn't a surprise. He never had any friends. Until today.

"Hii, why are you pwaying by yourself?" Jungkook asked. Of course, Taehyung didn't know his name was Jungkook.

"Nobody wanna play wit' taetae. Taetae lonely." Taehyung said with a pout. Jungkook smiled.

"Well, let's be fwiends!! We could pway togatha, and taetae won't be lonely!" Jungkook wasn't going to take no for an answer. He took one of Taehyung's toys and started to play.

"You be dah pwincess, and I be dah pwince," Jungkook spoke. Taehyung shook his head.

"Nuh-uh! I wanna be dah pwince." Taehyung pouted.

"Too bad. So sad." Jungkook laughed. Taehyung started to fake cry.

"No, m' just kidding!! You be dah pwince. I be dah pwincess." Jungkook said to make him happy again. Seeing his new best friend sad brought him pain—taehyung start to giggle.

"Yay!!"

End of flashback...

Thinking of that, flashback brought him happiness, something his parents would never accomplish.

Back to his parents.

Both of his parents sexually assaulted him. They abused him. They've done every bad thing in the book. Obviously, they're going to hell.

Flashback...

Taehyung remembers when his parents hurt him horribly and made him wear revealing things so people could see the bruises.

You won't believe the generous donations he got. It was insane. People asking if he was okay, giving him food and other things he might need.

Taehyung thought this wasn't so bad. Until he realized why his parents did it, they were going to take the stuff. Use it for themself. Those lousy motherfuckers. They didn't deserve anything.

When school ended, he made his way to Jungkook's house. He wasn't going to go and face his parents. They were going to take his shit. It wasn't like he wanted it in the first place, but his parents didn't deserve it.

"Hey, JK."

"Uh, hey? Why are you-" Jungkook looked at him. "What happened? And most importantly, why are you showing off your bruises?" Jungkook was confused as fuck.

"I'll tell you later. Let me in, dude." Taehyung pushed him out of the way. He made his way to the kitchen and dropped all his stuff on the counter. Taehyung really treated Jungkook's place like his own.

Jungkook followed Taehyung and took a seat.

"Are you gonna tell me or..??"

"My parents hurt me so they could take all the gifts I get." Jungkook's blood boiled. What sick monster would do such a thing?

"Live here with me."

"I was going to anyway, but thanks for offering, I guess."

"You're too comfortable with me."

"And as I should be, now let's go play Overwatch."

End of Flashback...

He lived with him for two years until his parents found him again. When his parents found him, they were furious. This was the year Yoongi came into their life. The year where Jungkook decided to kill his parents. That's all he's been thinking about since Taehyung told him. Thinking about effective ways to kill someone and hide a body.

Jungkook finally decided to do it.

ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ'ꜱ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ??