🤎🤎🤎🤎

tw // mention of rape

Hi, I thought I might just let y'all know that these are just simply characters. I do not ship these people in real life and anyone that does is very weird! They are human beings. So, don't be mad if an idol is dating someone. It's rlly weird to ship kpop idols and think they're genuinely dating. How can you wake up and be like, 'they are definitely dating I should tell everyone this ship is real!!' Do not try to convince people your ship is real.

That shows how mentally unstable you are. Seek a therapist.

Don't go on their social media and try to convince everyone that ANY ship is real. None of these things happen in real life. This is just for people who enjoy fanfictions like this!

Don't do rape fanfictions. If you have done that once, please k!ll yourself

Imagine how uncomfy you would make the idol if you said they were dating a member? Someone they think of as a friend/brother???

stop shipping blackpink and bts together. I will kill you if you do that. They barely had any interactions so what is the need??

If you are a solo stan please click off this page and go to indeed.com bc BTS is seven, not one. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS.

"We were only seven. I, but we have you all now."

"Yeah, we are not seven, with you."

MAP OF THE SOUL: 7???? WE JUST GONNA IGNORE THAT??? IGNORE THE TIMES THEY SAID THE WORD SEVEN???

two hours after i updated i got 1.7k so thank you all so much for liking this story!! wasn't expecting to even get over 100 views :))

WAIT WTF I GOT 1.8K NOW Y'ALL R SO COOL WOW TY TY TY TY

8K NOW Y'ALL R SO COOL WOW TY TY TY TY