🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮

i decided to update twice since the chapters finna be smaller

I HATE THIS BOOK SO MUCH OMG STOP READING IT I MADE IT LIKE THIS FOR NO REASON OMG DELETE THIS FROM YOUR LIBRARY/READING LIST OMG GRGDBDJS STOP WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD PLEASE 

                          TAES POV

Why is there a knife? I would feel fine if it was only a knife, but there's b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶  ketchup on it. It's okay. It's fine. Go outside of his closet and act normal. Normal. Normal. Normal.

3RD POV 

"Normal." He repeated to himself as he gathered the toys and came out of the closet. He looked uncomfortable like he was in a room filled with duplicates of his parents. 

JK could tell he was uncomfortable. Yoongi could tell he was uncomfortable. He was now more uncomfortable from the stares. He nervously laughed. He was in the room with a potential murder. 

"Haha, sorry. I took a long time because I forgot where the box was!!" Jungkook shook his head.

"Yoongi, could you get out of little space for a second?" Yoongi nodded.

"What's wrong, Tae?" JK asked. Tae looked away immediately.

"Why would you tell him to get out of-" 

"I asked you a question. Don't answer my question with another question." 

"I slipped..." 

"Why'd you make a big deal out of you slipping?" Yoongi said. 

Damn it, Yoongi, I almost got away with it. Shut up.

"Could it be that you saw someone or...something?" Tae widened his eyes. Shit.

"N-No!! Why would you think that?" Jungkook smirked at the stutter.

"What did you see, honey? Tell me." Jungkook said in a raspy voice. Taehyung wanted to run away. Maybe he could. He dropped the toys and made a break for it. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. 'Why the fuck is it locked?' He whispered to himself. He didn't want to turn around. He heard someone coming closer. Soon, hands traveled around his body, slowly making it's way to his waist.

"Did you perhaps see the knife, love?" Jungkook whispered in his ear softly. Taehyung's mouth opened wide. "The knife with blood on it? The knife I used to kill your family? That one? Speak to me, will you?" Taehyung was scared. What would he do to him? What would he do to Yoongi? What's Yoongi doing right now? Why isn't he helping me? He finally turned around, not to look at Jungkook, but to look at Yoongi. He looked passed out. He saw a syringe next to him.

"Y-You killed them?" Jungkook smiled, happy he was finally getting an answer.

"Yes, baby, I did. I killed them for you. Only for you."

What'd you do to Y-Yoongi? Is he okay?"

"He's fine, sugarplum." Jungkook's hands made it's way to Taehyung's neck. "You'll be like him soon." Jungkook stuck his second syringe into Taehyung. "Sweet dreams, Tae." Taehyung tried to scream, but he fell numb in Jungkook's hands. He couldn't speak. His throat was clogged up. His eyes slowly fluttered closed.

"J-Jungkook..."