🧇🧇🧇

if you could vote that'd be cool too.

I woke up with someone splashing water on me

I woke up with someone splashing water on me. I widen my eyes when I see the person.

"How the fuck did you get in my house?" I ask Taehyung. Jesus Christ! I only met him for a day, and he thinks we're best friends. I really don't know what the hell made him think that he can walk into my house and wake me up.

"Oh! Mingi hyung let me in after I told him I brought food! Wake up, Gi! I made breakfast for you!" I sigh. I'm grateful for the breakfast and all, but you're getting on my nerves.

"I don't eat much, Tae." Which was a true statement, though. I never really hungry.

"I made a small plate since I was aware of it. Don't hate me for coming into your house unannounced, please. I want you to eat more since you look really... worn out. I'm making it my new mission to be ☆Eomma Tae☆. What do you think?" He smiles at me. I can't help but smile back.

"No," I say with a pout as I get out of bed. He pulls me into a very tight hug. To the point where it's getting hard to breathe. I think he forgot I'm tiny, "H-HEY I CAN'T B-BREATHE." I yell at him, and he lets go.

"Oof, sorry. I love you too much." He kisses the top of my tiny head, "Kookie's waiting downstairs so let's make sure not to be late. He's taking us to school." When did he get to decide that? I shrug and shove Taehyung out of my room.

Then I do my usual morning routine. I don't know a kookie, but I guess it's never too late to make new friends. I unlock my door and go downstairs, only to be greeted by a huge hug.

"I didn't see you at all yesterday? Were you ignoring me?" The beanstalk asks. Tae probably meant him.

"Yeah, who would wanna talk to you?" I lie. I missed him a lot, and I can't understand why I did. He's just a dumb beanstalk, after all.

Part of me wished that both Taehyung and beanstalk would've checked up on me when I was eating in the bathroom.

"Wow, how dare you! I even changed my schedule for you! I left my favourite teacher to hang out with you." He lets me go, and I start to put on my shoes.

"What about the food, Gi?" Taehyung asks while I put on my backpack. I shrug and walk out the door, "Hey, wait, you darn child! Eat the food!" I walk outside, and Jackson suddenly pops up right next to me.

"Hey, baby, whatcha doing? You usually take a car." I look at Jackson, and then he looks at me.

"The beanstalk wants to take me. I don't want to go with him." Jackson grabs my hand, and we start to walk down the sidewalk till I was yanked back.

"Come eat first. Mr. Wang should decide to join us as well. We have 40 more minutes till school starts." The beanstalk says. I groan.

"Yoongi, you didn't tell me he had food! We're going back." Jackson drags me back to the house with Jungkook, where Taehyung and Mingi are waiting for us. Mingi only hands Jungkook and Jackson a plate. I cross my arms and pout.