🍕

when I say ily, that means I love yoongi

when I say ily, that means I love yoongi. not everything is about you but that's okay <3

"Yoongi, get up, or you'll be late, you dwarf." I groan as I get out of my warm Kumamon blanket. I swear I'm going to murder Mingi one day. He's so annoying.

"WE WENT OVER THIS HYUNG! IM NOT A DWARF. Y'ALL ARE JUST TALL AS HELL." I like to look at it this way. No one told me basically everyone I know has to be tall. I go to take a quick shower. As I finish my shower, I sing a song quietly.

Who's the one you think of night and day? Ain't no time to waste. I'm tryna say, who do you love? Is it him or me? 'Cause I can't take the pressure anymore. Who do you love? Girl, it's killin' me. If you can't say that I'm the one for sure, then I'm walkin' out the door. 

I start to pick my clothing, trying to look nice for the first day. I almost slip off my towel, but then Jackson bursts in.

"I am dressing you. How else will I be a fashion designer if I don't try it on someone?" I roll my eyes playfully. He moves me out of the way to pick my clothing.

"You better pick something nice then. I need to make a great impression for the guys." I wink and go sit down on the edge of my bed.

"You won't be attracting any men anytime soon because you'll be my baby forever."

"No, thanks."

"Will you show me around the school, hyungie?" I say cutely to try and convince him. I really didn't want someone random to tour me. He cooed at me.

"I wish I could, but you need to make friends. I won't be in every class, kiddo, and who would want smol yooni to be all alone?" I pout.

"But hyungie, you can't just leave alone in such a big ass school! Don't say kiddo like your 12 years older than me!" I shove him out of my room.

"Wait, yooni, don't leave me-" I slam my door and lock it quickly, just in case he tries to burst back in. He really hates when people slam things for some reason.

I look at what he picks for me, and then I look at the time. 6:49. Shit. The school starts at 7:05. I stopped by the school to sign in, and they have gates that close if you're late. Then you have to wait like 45 minutes until they check your ID and let you in. I can't argue about how hideous the outfit it is because I have to leave.

I dry my hair and brush my teeth, realizing I did neither of those things. I grab my kumamon bag quickly and open my door to see both Mingi and Jackson outside of my door. Both of them look...mad...no, that's no way to describe it. They look furious. Well, shit seems like I'm fucked.

"You bitch, we were fucking waiting for you, and now we might be late! There isn't anything time to make breakfast for your slow ass. Don't expect me to make any fucking thing for dinner either if we have to wait 45 minutes. Get in the car, and let's go!" Mingi yells at me. (stan ateez) He constantly forgets I'm really sensitive sometimes. I'm on the verge of tears, and his expression softens almost instantly. "Oh yooni, I'm sorry..." He reaches for me, but I dodge him and walk downstairs instead.

"You hurt his fucking feelings bitch. I will not hesitate to beat your ass if you keep forgetting he's sensitive," Jackson growls at Mingi (why are you growling at Mingi? You aren't a dog 🐩) then punches him in the stomach. He goes downstairs to catch up with me. Mingi follows behind quickly, holding his stomach. Jackson wraps his arms around my slim waist and picks me up.

"H-Hey, what are you doing, hyungie?" I try to get out of his grasp as he carries me to the car.

"Carrying the sweet baby, of course. What else does it look like?" I pout as he puts me in my seat then buckles my seat belt.

"Well bitch, I can do fucking fine on my own if you couldn't notice!" I hiss at him.

"All bark and no bite hoe." I pout at him. So rude. I didn't even notice Mingi got in the car until he started to drive. He went so fast it seemed like he went past the limit. When we get there, it's 7:00, and no one was out there. Probably in their classes or something.

I see one person waiting at the gate patiently, with a smile on his face. He looks about my height from the car. We all get out, and as we get closer and closer to him, I see how tall he really is. Oh, man, holy shit. Jack and the Beanstalk need to get on

"I heard Yoongi is a shortie, so you must be him."

just saying, there will not be any smut in this book. probably just taekook caring for yoongi and falling in love with him if !

(they fall in love quick bc I don't know how to write books correctly and I hate slowburns)