🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

happy birthday jin, my one, and only moon

Chaeryoung separates them.

"Yeah, okay, we get it. You're married. Let's deal with the situation at hand now."

"Why do we need a plan to beat someone's ass, hello? Just tell them to meet you somewhere then beat them up." Ryunjin comments. Chae rolls her eyes.

"Ask the two fools right here. Why do we need a plan?" Jungkook and Taehyung start to think.

"To know what to do..??" Tae smiles sheepishly with Yoongi on his lap.

"I SAY WE WING IT!'" Lia yells with fruit in her mouth. Yeji smacks her head. 'don't talk with food in your mouth,' she whispers to her as if it was a secret.

"Yeah!!" Yoongi agrees. The truth untold, he had no idea what they were talking about. He just wanted to be apart of the conversation somehow. Taehyung giggles at yoongi's cuteness. He didn't want to bring up the fight.

"You know what we're talking about, baby?"

"Mhm! Talkin' bout hmm pancakes?" Jungkook laughs and pulls yoongi in his arms.

"No, we aren't talking about that, but it doesn't matter right now love." Jungkook carries him up to his room with Taehyung following. They treated him like a baby. He loved it. Taehyung realized he was now in little space, so he would have to be careful about what he said.

"What do you wanna do, yoonie?" Tae spoke.

"ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪?" 𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗. ℍ𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕆𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕤. ℍ𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕤.

"Bet." Taehyung ran into Jungkook's closet and crouched down. He grabbed kook's box of old toys he had been saving since he was a child. While he was getting the box, he saw something shining brightly in the corner. He was quite curious, so he went to check. He almost screamed, but he quickly covered his mouth.

What the fuck is that...?

how to ruin your story in seconds omg 😕

ALSO, DID I TELL Y'ALL YOONGI HAD A CAST ON HIS HAND?? WELL, HE HAS A CAST ON HIS HAND BECAUSE HIS HAND IS BROKEN SO IF YUH DIDNT KNOW KNOW YUH KNOW <3