😽😽

why are y'all finding my story 🧍‍♂️

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A COOKIE 🍪

a time skip (they're in mingi's house now)

"So..." Mingi said. Yoongi was on taehyung's lap and Jungkook was sitting next to him.

"So?" Jungkook replied.

"So are you gonna tell me what fucking happened or you just going to sit there and look stupid?"

"Okay, well. Someone kidnapped us and took us to this weird place with ghosts."

"...What? Ghosts aren't even real." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yes, they are Mingi hyung! I saw one and they tried to kill me! I almost died!"

"Is anyone gonna tell me what actually happened?" Mingi was not believing any of this.

"We got kidnapped. It was crazy. We did not rape him and he willingly came with us. I don't expect you to believe us, but Yoongi is fine. See?"

Mingi glared at all three of the boys in the room. "Why is Yoongi sitting on your lap?"

"Oh yeah! Taehyung, Jungkook, and I are-"

"Bestest best friends!! We are super duper close so its normal for us to do stuff like this. If you don't have any more questions, we'll just leave Yoongi with you!! Bye now!!" Taehyung quickly dragged Jungkook out of the house and left. Yoongi pouted. No hug?

"Yoongi, are they telling the truth? Please don't lie to me."

"Y-Yes hyung. Gah lee I'm so tired haha I'm gonna go sleep!!" Yoongi quickly ran into his room, thinking about what would happen next.