🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

So the taekook couple left. Not without finding the pacifier of course. They wanted their baby boy to at least be some ounce of happy, though taehyung repeatedly argued that they shouldn't leave or Yoongi will be sad.

"It seems he was quite scared to see us there. He didn't even want us to give him his pacifier. Something as simple as that, tae. He was scared. Why would you want to scare him more idiot?" Jungkook argued back, finally dragging him back to his house and into his room.

They both sat down on Jungkook's bed.

"I wish I could just beat their ass already," Taehyung said. Jungkook rolled his eyes at this. "How could they even-" Jungkook shut him up with a peck on his lips. Taehyung face immediately turned red.

"You talk too much silly. We will teach them a lesson, okay love?" Jungkook flirted with him.

He couldn't help himself. He was so adorable, just like Yoongi. Taehyung turned the other way, clearly embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah you're right kookie." Jungkook turned Taehyung to face him.

"Why is TaeTae suddenly so embarrassed, huh? Not so big and bad anymore?" Taehyung hit him on the chest, so he laid down on the bed. Jungkook started to laugh at Taehyung.

"Such a creep! I'm leaving!" Taehyung stood and was making his way to the door. Jungkook was enjoying this too much.

"No baby, don't leave! You sexy hot tamale! You said you would sleepover~ PLus we need to make a plan for our baby."

The reason Taehyung was supposed to stay was that they would be talking about how to beat BLACKPINK'S asses without getting in trouble for hitting a girl.

"Only for Yoongi. And never say that again. I think I just threw up in my mouth." Taehyung shuddered at the thought.

Jungkook stood up again only to smack Taehyung's ass and throw him on the bed. Jungkook hovered over him. Taehyung was at a loss for words. So was Yeji who had walked in to tell them the pizza was ready.

"Oh. My. God. What. The. Fuck? Y'all are dating? No, y'all are fucking?" Taehyung quickly pushed Jungkook off.

"It's not what it looks like!" Taehyung says with a red face. Jungkook smirked.

"It is what it looks like, Yeji. Don't believe him. Two gay men in a bed. One on top of the other. What does it sound like? Put that on your skillet and let it sizzle." Yeji rolled her eyes at Jungkook.

"I believe Taehyung because he's smarter than you'll ever be darling."

"Yah!" Jungkook hit her on the shoulder. With instinct, she started to cry.