10✨

Austin's P.o.V

My eyes flutter open from the light shining through the window..Lauren was cuddled up to me and she looked so cute. her long eyelashes went so perfect with her face. her sweet pink plump lips made me melt..

I started kissing her shoulder and felt her move around a little so I knew she was awake. I kissed her a couple more times.

"Good morning baby girl"

"Goodmorning" Her voice sounded so sexy. she flashed a smile before turning around so she was faceing me.

"are you ready for today?" I asked rubbing circles in her back.

Laurenn:" it's gonna be a long day..i can tell but...i think I'm ready"

I chuckle at her response and get up and go to the bathroom. I could feel her watching me.

"We have to head to the studio soon babe so I'm gonna take a shower." I say while peeking my head around the corner.

"Ok baby boii I'll see you in a minute." She's so perfect an when ever she called me babe or baby or baby boii .. it just felt so right.

-

After getting out of the shower I walk out in my towel to pick out an outfit in my closet. when I walk out I see Laurenn straightening her hair and she was already dressed. She had on a red crop top that had....my signature?....I didn't even know they made one of those...wow she must have it all. Besides the shirt she wore Hollister shorts with the Jordan's we bought an i can tell she was wearing the hat I got her since she had it next to her..

I decide to match so I but on a red v-neck and dark jeans with our matching shoes an the hat. After I check myself in the mirror I walk out to see Laurenn on her phone all ready.. she was standing in front of the mirror taking a picture ...she looked hot and I'm not gonna lie her ass looked perfect in them shorts.

While she took the picture I photobombed it and made a funny face making her laugh.

"Austin stop it I gotta take this and then we can get one together. she laughed while turning to me then back to the mirror.

After she took the pic I walk to the mirror and picked her up. she had her legs wrapped around my torso and one arm on my neck with the other taking the picture.

"It's perfect!!!" She screams making me laugh at how she reacted. "That's my profile pic for everything know lol.."

"Your so cute when you freak out." I say making her look at the ground and blush...

-

When we get to the studio of course there are a bunch of Mahomies screaming my name. I love them ...there so full of energy!

We rush to the studio and we some recording they said we had to catch up on. after that we had to go to the station were the concert is.

"Do you wanna come with me to practice my dance moves?" I ask Laurenn while I turn on my heels.

Laurenn: "sure" she smile big and I return a smile back taking her hands in mine.

I practice my dance moves for about an hour and know I have to pick the U girl since we only have an hour an a half till the show.

"You should pick her she has been trying to be U girl since your last tour." Alex said pointing to to a long brown haired cutie. wait nope Laurenn is more cute. wow I'm glad I didn't say that out loud...i would've been in trouble.

Zach walks in "you know you could pick Laurenn..she is your girlfriend and she can't get jealous."

Alex:"but she was already U girl last time."