Chapter 2

It's a love robbery it's a love robbery it's a love Robby yeaaa.

I woke to my alarm clock of love robbery, I turned it of and rubbed my eyes and laid there for a second until I realized what we was doing today. I just up and look at the time. it's "7:38" ok we got 2 hours. I know it may sound weird to get up so early but the concert was about 3 hours away from Alabama and we wanted to be early anyway.

I got up and went to the bathroom to look at

"Eeww I need a shower" I whispered to myself.

I gotta get the girls up first

I walk back to my room to wake up Sarah & Destiny but when I walked in the room they wasn't there.

I made a confused look and thought maybe there down stairs, so I walk down stairs to see them in the kitchen going crazy.

Me: what's wrong with you guys?
Destiny: oh my gosh there you are!
Sarah: come on we gotta get ready it's 8:00
Me: what? It was just 7 something.
Sarah: well it's 8 now so come on you guys lets go.
I walk up stair havering Sarah and Destiny follow behind me

When I get to the room I desided not to take a shower since I had one last night and jus straightened my hair and put on my outfit an put a little layer of make-up on to look good.

I can't believe I'm gonna see Austin Mahone. Usually I don't go all fangirling but I couldn't help it, he was my idol and he was so perfect.

Sarah: ok I'm ready to go how about y'all?
Destiny: I'm ready
Me: I'm ready, I said while putting on my black beanie. it had Austin's signature on it. (yes I have a beanie with his signature on it ok, don't judge)

Destiny: ok well let's get going so we don't be late

I grab my phone from the night stand and walked out the door behind Sarah and Destiny. I called shot gun on the way.. I don't think Sarah liked that but I hate the back it's so lonely back there.

I say bye to my mom who was about to leave for work anyway and open the front door to the car.

Destiny has a cool black mustang she got for her 16th birthday & I fell in love with it but I couldn't have it of course.

I hopped on the car an buckled in. Destiny hooks up her phone to the stereo & the first song that plays is waiting for this love by Austin Mahone

My face lit up so she turned it up before pulling out the drive way.

**skip car ride**

We pull in the parking lot and we see Austin's face on the billboard.

Destiny parked close to the building and suprisingly we was like the 10th car there.

We got out and walked up to the building. I asked the lady in the ticket stand if we could go in, she said we could and we walk in the see a few girl laughing and giggleing.

Destiny: I wanna see him already.
Sarah: I know right....if only would could.

They both give me a devil smirk and I knew exactly what they was thinking.

Me: oh no I am not sneaking backstage again.

The reason why I say again is because when we went to a JB concert there was no one there so we snuck back to see him and right when we found his locker room he walked out and smiled at us but before we knew it his Garuda took us out of the backstage. JB was surprised to see us but looked happy. long story short we didn't get to see him perform.

Destiny: oh come on we made it last time we just wasn't caution when we seen him.

Sarah: please please please please!!!! Only for a little while and then we can leave before we get caught.