13

As we ride to wherever I keep trying to askAustin where we are going and he wouldn't tell me.

Me:"Austin just tell me pweaaaaaseeee"

"I can't babe it's a suprise...we're almost there anyway so just hold on."i said putting his hand on thigh rubbing up and down giving me chills.

I bite my bottom lip to keep myself from doing something and looked out the window at the lights. my eyes get heavy but my eyes shot open as Aistin slammed on the breaks.

I grab the dash board and my breathing became heavy. I look over at Austin laughing.

"Austin your an asshole you scared the shut out of me." I snapped scolding at him then crossing my arms and looking back out the window.

"Thy was so funny..babe you should have seen your face." he said still laughing in between.

I scolded at him and jus ignored him laughing.

"Oh come on I was just playing I'm sorry" I ignored his apology and didn't move. "Laureeenn?"

"Don't give in, give him the silent treatment and see what he does" I told myself.(in my head of course) "Laurenn?" He said it a little louder. I didn't say anything.

It was silent a little while until I felt his hand go up my dress. I didn't turn my head but I moved my eyes down to see what he was doing and his hand was under my dress this time. I bit my bottom lip trying to control myself.

He got closer to my area but stoppe inches away from it. he put his hand farther down between my legs and squeezed my thigh. I gasped and sat up straight. I put my hand over his and looked over at him. he had a devilish smirk on his face but was looking at the road. "Austin stop." I said while taking a breath.

He looked at me and smiled "what do you mean this" he squeezed again again I bit my lip to keep in my gasp but this time it was a moan and I didn't mean for it to come out. I try to push his hand away but he had a grip of my leg. "Austin I'm serious stop it." he chuckled and looked down then back to the road.

"Only if you talk to me."

"Ok ok I'll talk to you I promise."

"Alright." he didn't move his hand away until a few minutes later.

We finally stop at a beautiful bridge with an amazing view and lights from the city reflecting off the water.

I didn't notice Austin get out and open the door I jumped a little but hope out and looked around. as we got closer I see a table and chairs with candles and a tray with a silver lid on it.

"Austin what is this?" He takes hands and dents me down

"Well I thought you'd deserve a night out. a beautiful girl like you truly deserves it. I look at my lap and blush.

"Don't hide it Laurenn" he smiles his million dollar smile and I chuckle

"Hide what?"

"When you blush..it's so adorable. and with that smile...you just make me melt..like chocolate in the summer or skittles in a hot car" he said while pointing his finger in a matter-if-fact way I jus busted out laughing since he would be the one to think of skittles.

"Of course you would know about the skittles Austin hahah" I say covering my mouth.

"Ok ok on with the date.." he claps his hands and someone comes out with a towel on there arm and Wine in the other hand...omg! it's Alex!!?!!

I laugh a little but bite my bitten lip to hold it back.

Alex:" hey don't laugh. you just jealous that I look good in this outfit." he said wiggle inf his eyebrows and motioning up and down his body.

"Oh ya cause that's it." I say letting a few laughs slip out he jus playfully riled his eye and said whatever in a preppy and pretended to flip his hair. Me and Austin laugge for good minute before came back to show us what we was eating.

"Omg this is so romantic it's like lady and the tramp!!" I shrieked when Alex lifted the silver lid to see a mountain of spaghetti

"That was the point babe" he smiled while grabbing his fork and taking a bite.

I grab mine and did the same.. I almost died the food was so good and it was gone real quick.

Athe puts the lid back on the tray I lay back in my seat and sigh."ong I'm sooo fulllll!!" We laugh as he holds his stomach.

"I am to babe. but we aren't done yet"

I scrunch my eyebrow and give give him a weird look. "what do you mean"

He stands up and walkover to me. he holds out his hand for me to take and I excepted cautiously. he takes me near the edge if the bridge at the too and takes both of my hands."dont freak babe but..." he gets down on one knee and holds one of my hands. I cover my mouth trying to hold in my cry."i know it's only been a little while but I see myself marrying you and having a gorgeous baby and growing old together. since we're only 17 I want you to know that I will ask you this as soon as I'm 18. this is a promise ring" he pulls out a gorgeous diamond ring."will you take this ring and promise that you'll be with me for the rest of our lifes... and give me the honor of being your husband when we can be?" I was already crying a waterfall. ya it's only been a month but he makes me feel like he's the only one I can love. My eyes go wide when I say that to myself ...I love him. I really really love him. "well?" He asked a little worried.

"Of course Austin...yes" a grin so big grows on his face and puts the ring on my finger and spins me around a few types putting me down. our foreheads touch and I said something without even thinking... I said "I love you Austin." what's wrong with you? I was gonna let him say it first but my mouth took over.. I started getting worried because e didn't say anything.

His eyes was filled with lust and happiness."Laurenn....." he pauses and I start to cry and look at the ground . he lifts my chin with his finger and speaks. "I love you so much more." I smile and jump into his arms and cry into his shoulder. they was tears of joy... I couldn't be any happier than aim with him.

I can't believe I was so lucky to meet my idol and find out that he...was the love of my life. the only one that can make me feel this way.

I know it's going to last...ill make sure of it. I couldn't stand not having him in my life.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Hey guys I hope y'all like it. and I hope it ain't going to fast if it is tell me!! Lol but thanks for ready I love writing this book. I might do one with 5SOS?? What do y'all think?? Leave comment and vote please. thank yall.😋