Chapter 21

Austin's p.o.v

"Laurenn!!! .... Lauren!!" I scream scanning the water and waves for any sign I her. She wasn't attached to her board.. her board rode by me and he was no we're near it.
"Laurenn!!!" My breathin getting heavier and my panic getting higher. that's it. I dive under water swmin as fast as I can to where she fell. I look and look. I come up for air still looking.

"LAURENN!!" I look down and I see her. Her body laying on the bottom. not to far thankfully I dive down and swim as fast as I can. I grab her body and swim to shore. laying her on the sand I put my ear to her chest.

"I can hear it!" The boys an Sarah around us. I heard her heart beat. I do CPR and pray she'd come back. I can't loose her. she's my everything!. She's my life,my hapyness, the love of my life.

"Cough cough" she coughs up water and rolls over on her side to let out the water.

"Oh my god baby your ok I'm so sorry I should have never let you ride that wave babygirl I thought I lost you forever!" I said in one breath while holding her

She squeezes me and pulls away. "I'm okay baby boii it's not your fault. I'm here. calm down baby." she spoke calmly with her eyes slowly closing.

"Baby! Don't close your eyes! Your okay your not leaving baby!!" I started panicking again.

No baby, I'm not leaving. the sun is jus bright." she giggled and I laugh.

"Good I don't know what is do if I lost you" I hugged you again and she hugged me back.

~~~~~~~
Lauren's p.o.v

"Babygirl I gotta go get the pizza I'll be back okay.?" Austin kissed my cheek and fiddled with the keys in his hand.

"Okay babe I'll get the movie ready." I say while smiling wide. Happy that I'm his babygirl.

He nods and winks before closing the door getting the pizza. I walk over to the DVD player and put in Katt Williams comedy movie..

Oh I forgot to tell Austin to get some drinks. I get my phone and call Austin.

*bzzz bzzzz*

I look on the coffee table and see Austin's phone. dang he forgot it.

I pick it up and decline my call. before I put the phone down I seen he had a message. I trust him but I'm just a nosy person. I click the message and see it's from that slut Becky.

Oh my god....
(B=Becky
A=Austin)

B=babyyyyyy!!! When can I see you?

A=idk yet... I got my babygirl

B=but I thought you chose me

A=ummm... Yeah I just gotta tell Laurenn that I choose her cause I want her.

B= But Austin were so much better. And you didn't say you wanted her last week in the bed😏

My fist clenched and I was boiling with anger.

A= THAT WAS A MISTAKE! YOUR A MISTAKE!!

B=ooh baby... Your wrapped around my finger..

A=... No I'm not. get out of my life.

B= But babygirl. You taste so good I gotta have you. I love you Austin!

A=yeah... I love you too Becky. I gtg I'll ttyl ok?

B= okay baby boy I'll see you next time👅💦
(End)

Are you fucking kidding me right now!!! By now I was pissed as hell and I was crying from hurt...he said e loved me... He said he was a faithful person.... he said he wouldn't hurt me....how the hell could he do this to me...why would he do this? I scream and pull my hair from anger an all te questions. I fall to the floor and cry.