Chapter 16✖️

When we get to the hospital they take him back before he lost to much blood.
I've been sitting here for 2 hours waiting for the doctor to bring Austin out and in kinda growing impatient.

"Mrs. Mahone Austin is good and ready to go. Come this way" the Doctor said while motioning towards a room.

"Ok thank you" I say blushing from him calling me Mrs. Mahone. I follow him into a room to see Austin's hand all better and stitched. "Austin are you ok?" I say walking over to him.

"Yea I'm fine it just hurts a little" he said still examining his hand while giving me a fake smile

"It's ok babe." I smile "is there anything he needs to do or not do while the hand heels or something?" I ask the doctor

Doctor:"well he's not to use it much or get it wet. be careful with it for the next two weeks and it should be better.

"Can I still preform in a couple days." Austin had a worried face

"Well.....i don't think that will be a very good idea. you could perform and risk damaging it more make inf it take longer to heal. or you couple cancel it."

"I have to perform I can let my Mahomies down!" His voice got a little loud. I put my hand on his shoulder to let him know he needs to calm down. he looks at me And looks down.

"Well I'm sorry but it's the best thing to do. You must have Mrs. Mahone take care of you for a while."

"My mom really?" Austin scrunched his eyebrows

My eyes widen and I look down.

"So she's your mother? She's a little young." the doctor said pointing at me.

Austin's eyes widen like mine and looks at me "oh no no no she's not my mom!" He does a few movements with his arms and chuckles." she not a Mahone." He chuckled a little more.

That kinda hurt....I don't know why but he acted it was the worse thing ever to call me Mrs. Mahone...."Well we better get home." I say walking fast a little mad but hurt.

I stood outside the door waiting Austin to get papers from the doctor.

They walk out of the room."Thank you Doctor." Austin shakes the doctors hand and turns to me. "ready"

"Yeah whatever" I say walking away..i felt bad after saying it but i can't take it back.

"Hey wait what was that ?" He said grabbing my arm to slow me down. when he caught up he stopped me.

"What? We need to go. we gotta get home so you can put ice on your freakin hand."i cross my hands and lean on my hip to stand.

"Why are you mad?" He said

"I'm not mad ok? Just ready to go so come on."

"Give me the keys" he held out his hand

"No I'm driving."

"Laurenn just give me the keys"

"Why?"

"Cause your mad and I know we're gonna argue in the car and I don't want you to be driving." he have me a sad face but said it in a stirn voice.

"No I'm driving know let's go." I turn and walk to the door.

I get in the car and so does Austin."Laurenn will you jus tell me what's wrong?"

"Austin there's nothing wrong."

"Your lying!!" He turned to me in the seat as we sit in the car...

Why can't he just leave it alone??...

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Hey babiezz😍😍✊ I'm gonna be updated a good bit this weekend so watch for your notification lol I love y'all!😍😘 comment some thugs you'd like to happen and vote !!