Chapter 9

After we came home from the mall we ate and went to beds once it was midnight by the time we got back.

I woke up in Austin arms he was still sound asleep an he looked so peaceful. I tried to slip out of his grip but he just tightened up. grrr. him maybe if I run hand down his stomach he'll turn. I turn and trail my fingers down he twitched so I did it again after that he turned but only on his back an still had his arm around me which I got out of easily.

I got up went to the bathroom an desided to take a shower. after I got out I looked to see if he was asleep an he looked the same. he looks so cute. so I left the door open while I brushed my teeth an straightened my hair an sang "titanium" quietly.

After straightening my hair I looked to see if he was still asleep.

Damn, that boy can sleep.

I desided to change onto my ripped black skinny jeans an go cook him some breakfast. I was still singing but stopped to change. all of sudden I heard him move an stop like I'd been froze or something. after he stopped moving I sighed from relief an started to sing again I put on a thin layer of make-up an walk back out to see Austin gone.

"Austin where are you?" I waited ...no answer. "Austin?!?" Ok know I'm kinda scared he was just here and the door isn't even open. ik he has to be playing a trick on me..i walk over to the closet. he wasn't there.. I walked around an he wasn't there. then I seen a note on the desk top. it said:

Laurenn,
Went to get us some breakfast and Starbucks I'll be back soon baby girl..btw you look beautiful. ;).

He's so sweet...He must have looked at me while I was doing my make-up. Oh well. I walk out the door an go down stairs. I open the door an it's hot as fuck. I regret wearing ripped skinny jeans so I run back up an put on a purple crop top that had Mahomie wrote in cursive in black with high waisted short that was ripped like the jeans an I put my new hat on an shoes to pull it all together.

I take out my phone and text my mom to let her know how everything is goin and my sister Katlynne. Soon I hear a car pull up an run to the door to see Austin's range rover role into the driveway.

I stand in the doorway excited to see him like I haven't seen him in forever but I just seen him last night. he smiles at me while he get out and I grab the Starbucks from him while he has the breakfast for everyone.

Austin:" so did you sleep good beautiful?"

"Well knowing you was beside me ya I think I did" he chuckles an walked over to me snaking his arms around my waist after putting the breakfast on the counter. his perfect hazel eyes stared into mine...it was like he was trying to read my mind like he did the first time we hung out.

Austin:"what are you tigon king about?"

(See I told ya...)

"Nothing why do you ask?" I wrap my arms around neck an he starts swaying us back and forth.

"See babe you can't lie to me!" He gave me a stern but cute look.."awhh it's cute how you think you get something out of me so easily."

Austin:"oh so you don't think I can get anything out of you huh?"

Uh oh did I say that out loud? Oops. I make a run for the back door an close the door behind me to see Austin looking at me throughout the glass startling me an I let go of the door. he opens the door an throws me over shoulder "Austin no don't do it I have my phone in my pocket!!!"

"Oh really I'm sorry babe what kinda phone do you got?" He said putting me in bridal style.

"An Iphone4 why?"