14

(PG 13 )MUST BE 13 or older..READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

---------------------------------------------------The next day we all went to the iefful tower and looked around and laughed. It was the day before the concert I Paris, then we had to stop at two more places then the tour was over....I didn't want it to be over..

Austin:"Laurenn are you okay? You look like your gonna cry." We was jus coming back to the hotel from a long day an it was getting night time.

"Ya I'm fine I'm just thinking about the tour..." He puts down the bags that we had from going shopping and pulls me into the room.

"Laurenn it's gonna be ok.. I know it's almost over but I'm not gonna loose you. after the tour is over I'm moving close to you. maybe you can move in with me I don't know.. but I'm gonna meet your mom and dad. I'll stay with you when you need me and I'm never gonna leave you" he cupped my face with his hands and stepped closer. "I would give up my career for you. my eyes got wide as I stepped back.

Me:"are you crazy? I would never let you do that.. your crazy. it's been a dream of mine to be a singer like you, to be remembered. I'm not letting you give it up for ME!!" My voice got a little loud...but I was lost in thought. "Austin if you having to stay with me means giving up your career I don't want us together" his eyes got wide and he stepped closer. "Austin I love you to death I don't want your dream ruined by me."

He pulled me in a right hug and said "your not leaving me" he paused it sounded like he was gonna cry. "I wouldn't have a career without you in my life. your my everything and minor letting you go."

Tears rolled down my face. "I'm sorry Aust-"

He cut me off "Shhhh.. Don't be sorry...dont ever be sorry. I know that it's because you love me...and I love you even more for that."

He looked me in the eyes and it went silent a peaceful silent.

Our faces got closer, his sent filled my lungs and it made we want him...want him more than before...for some reason. I felt it was gonna happen...like this was the special night. I couldn't take it anymore. I crashed my lips into his and he kissed back.
He squeezed my upper thigh and I wrapped my legs around his torso. the kiss got messy and I liked it. he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck, I shaky moan escaped my lips as he found my spot. he grinned into my skin and squeezed my upper thigh bear my area. my head knocked back and a gasp came out.

He connect our lips again and carried me over to the bed. he laid me on the bed and hovered over me never breaking the kiss, I held on to the helm of his shirt asking for permission to take it off. he took off the shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.

He started to unbutton my shirt and kissed down my stomach. I had I the purple and red laced undergarment he got me in California. (thank goodness!). he kept kissing down until he got to the helm of my pants, he looked up at me, he had eyes that had worry but passion like he was asking if I really wanted to keep going. I gave him a reassuring nod. he unbuttoned my pants, I took off my pants and he crawled back over me.

When he came up to kiss me I flipped us over, he gave me a smirk and I jus smiled and started kissing down is chest on his perfect abs. when I got to his pants I took off his belt and threw it on the floor. as I unbuttoned his pants and started pulling them down he stopped me. he said "Tonight is gonna be all about you. I want this special for you... I'm gonna show you how much you mean to me." he finished taking his pants off and laid me down. he spread my legs and started kissing my thighs getting closer to my area. A few moans escaped my lips his tongue started trailing up and a loud moan escaped my mouth. I covered my mouth with my hands and looked down. he had a big snail on his face "It's ok babe I like it when u moan." I laid back down still watching him. he bit the top of my underwear and slowly pulled them down. after he took it off I covered my face from my lack of coincidence in myself. he uncovered my face and smiled. I relaxed a little knowing he loved me for me. he kissed lips and trailed down my stomach and spread my legs again.. he kissed over my clutch making me cock my head back a little and before I knew it his tongues was exploring me, he was sucking and licking I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Ah Austin" he kept sucking until I almost reached climax I pulled on his hair and cocked my head back "Aust-Austin" he stopped and kissed his way up my body. I was breathing hard coming down from my high.

"I told I was gonna show you how much I loved you baby" he gave me a devilish smirk and darted to kiss me. He put his hand behind my back to in clip my bra he threw it across the room leaving me with nothing on. he never broke the kiss rubbing circles in my waist. I put my hand on his boxers and pulled on it. he looked at me again asking for permission. I nodded and he got up and took off his boxers, my eyes grew wide at the size of..well Clark. I hovered over me again after started moving our hips. He stopped and got something out of the drawer next to us. I'm guessing it was pretection. that's good I don't wanna be 17 and pregnant I wanna be 19 at least . he must have put it on while I was thinking because he was back over me with his hands on either side of me. he started kissing me an slowly slid his member into me. it hurt at first but so the pleasure took over the pain. we kissed and he started moving faster in and out of me. I broke this kiss and let out a moan "oh my god Austin."

"That's right baby say my name." he moved fats and slow in an out "Austin I'm gonna-"

Austin:"shh I know baby me too. Cum on me baby." And I did . he cal lapsed on top of me and we both breath heavy out of breath. he looked up at me and smiled. "wow." I giggled and so did he.

"Come here baby." I cuddled into his chest and thought about how amazing this night was. I lost my virginity and I'm not regretting it. he was the one I loved and I'm happy he took it and no one else.

"Goodnight baby girl. I love you"

"I love you too Austin." After that I fell into a deep, happy sleep.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Soo....this is my first time writing a scene like this....it was kinda awkward...but I hope y'all liked it...