Chapter 6

We get to the airport and we have 20 minutes to wait so I decide to stop by Starbucks.

Destiny: "get me a vanilla frappe extra
whip cream"
Sarah:"me too"

i go up and order and put my name in when I felt unfamiliar arms creep around my waist. I turn and see a midnight black haired hottie with perfect blue eyes.

"Umm hi do I know you?"

"Ya you should, I'm John...John Holden. we use to hang out at crystal springs together."

Me:"oh ya hey how have you been?"

John:"pretty good...i might move to Ohio.. I don't know yet."

"I don't see how you could move up there it's to cold."

John was an old EX of mine...i loved him a long time ago but it's been a while. he's the one who broke me, but he doesn't know that. I blocked him his number and tried my best not to see him cause I hated him after what he did and I wanted to get over him. and it worked.

John:"so how come you don't talk to me anymore?"

I could see the curiousness in his eyes.

"Well after you broke me I wanted to change so I just ignored you."

John:"I broke you really?! I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well ya it was a long time ago tho...no big deal" I flashed a fake smile.

John:" sure you at that but I know you I can see it... I'm sorry I never ment to hurt you like that."

I seen Austin coming and he looked a little mad.

"It's ok really.....umm John meet Austin. Austin meet John."

John:" hey bro"

Austin:" hey...Alright Lauren we got to go."

"Umm ok well it was nice seeing you John. I'll talk to later I guess."

John:" nice seeing you to.here text me if you need anything." he gave me his number and kissed my cheek.

I blushed but stop as soon as I seen Austin's face get blood red from anger.

I got the drinks and we started walking to the planes.

Austin:" who was that John guy?"

"Oh just an old friend I use to hang out with at crystal springs."

Austin:"he looked like he liked you."

"Oh well I don't like him...."

I felt Austin stare a hole in the side of head but I ignored him while we sat down.

"Austin I promise I don't like him. and I'm not going to text him..." I look at the number it's still the same from when we dated. weird oh well..i threw it away and turned back to him who looked relieved that I did that.

"Why are you so worried about it anyway?"

Austin:" oh well ughh he just...ughhh h-he looked li-liked a ughh a jerk that all." he stuttered a lot so I knew he was lieing.

"Ya ok Austin"

I put my headphones in and it got cold all of a sudden. Austin must have noticed I was cold because he put his jacket on me and pulled me closer to him. I layers on chest and my eyes got heavier until I fell asleep.

"Lauren...hey Lauren wake up."
I felt Austin Shake me and then kissed my cheek. I sat up In shock but still asleep a little bit.

"What was that kiss for?"