Chapter 20

"Austin stop it!!!" I yelled while he poored an ice cold cup of water on me.

"Ahh hahah!!! I gotcha!!!" He laughed sticking his tongue out emptying the last bit of water on me

We was in PCB laying out on the beach. the boys was surfing and the girls laid out to tan.

"Well looks like my tanning time is over." I said while getting up and dusting off my hands.

"Hey ant me to teach you how to surf?" He asked in an excited expression

"Only cause you got really excited hahah. Sure!!" I smiled while walking closer to the water with him.

"Okay so do you know a little about it?" He asked while laying the surf board on the sand.

"Yeah I use to surf a lot until we moved away from the ocean"... I use to live in Miami... I wish I still did I miss it so much!!

"Ok well just to be safe let's practice cause I don't want you getting hurt." He exaggerated

"Alright what do you want me to do?" I smiled while laying on the board he laid out for me...

"Well...." he smirked and winked.

"I ment to practice you dirty minded fuck!" I playfully rolled my eyes and he just laughed.

"Okay okay... so just practice standing up for your balance and all." I did what told me a few times, when I finally got it right we hopped in the water and waited for a good wave.

"Be careful Laurenn ok??" He said lookin at me.

"Ok I will." I said while seeing a wave I wanted to try. "I got this one."

Before he could respond I started going to it. I get to it and stand up on my board! I wobble but I get it. when the wave was almost over I looked back an when I did I lost my balance.

I hit the water and everything went black....