Faded Dreams

Timeline: January 16th - January 29th:

Note to EBC Writers/Members: This is a Mistress read, and your review will be used to gage how well you are able to provide constructive feedback to your fellow writers in exchange for theirs.

Author: ClarityNMercy

Author Bio: My bio is listed in the "Welcome" chapter of this book.

Book Title: Faded Dreams

Genre: Paranormal & Vampire Romance

Short Summary:

Gaia spends her nights lost in ecstasy, within a world she doesn't believe exists, alongside her gorgeous vampire master, Sebastian. But reality comes crashing down around her when Sebastian reveals the truth; their months together have been anything but faded dreams.

Faced with the revelation of a lifetime, Gaia wonders if she can trust in Sebastian's declaration of love, and the love she feels in her traitorous heart. Meanwhile, with the growing need to keep Gaia safe from the horrors threatening his kind, Sebastian attempts to deny his heart's desires before it's too late.

Yet a force beyond their control binds them, and Sebastian's denial has far-reaching consequences.

When fantasy and reality blur, will Sebastian and Gaia escape with their sanity and lives intact?

Read Faded Dreams today, and get lost in the heat and danger lurking inside.

Possible Triggers:
Contains violence, explicit language, explicit sex, and LGBTQ+ themes.

Strongest Writing Trait:
Character development and Storytelling.

Weakest Writing Trait: Descriptions

Help request:
I don't have a help request, per say, but general feedback is always welcome.

You are being asked to review this book to show your reviewing capabilities, so we can evaluate how well you provide detailed feedback to your fellow clubbers. We'll be doing a live Q&A on our EBC Discord server at the end of these two weeks, to answer any questions you might have on the review process and/or our stories/writing, as well as to welcome everyone in. If you care to join our Discord server, please send us a message to our inbox for an invite.

Link: You can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of two weeks to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading, you may use the questions provided on the Reading Process chapter to guide you through your review and feedback. The form to hand in your review is available for you through the external link.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, have fun!

Happy reading/writing!