Welcome, Meet the Mistresses!

Hello! I'm Victoria or V for short. As the founder of EBC, I've had the privileged of seeing many of our early members grow and even become published writers. I write both contemporary and paranormal erotic romance. My work on Wattpad has been featured on the Wattpad After Dark Profile. I plan to one day in the future, publish some of my work to the masses.

I'm an American transplant living in the UK. I enjoy reading, watching anime, Manga, naps, and cuddles with my partner and furbabies.

°•○○•°

Howdy! I'm Clarity the co-hostess of this fabulous book club/writer's circle. I'm a published writer with my paranormal romance, Faded Dreams, available on most major online retailers, and my contemporary polyamory series, The Taking Series, available exclusively on Amazon. You can find many of my rough drafts here on Wattpad. My work here has been featured on the official Wattpad profiles like Wattpad After Dark, Wattpad Vampires, & Stories Undiscovered.

I'm pan and demisexual, poly, and a woman of color. Therefore, I aim to featured diverse characters and portray polyamory accurately and respectfully. I live in Chicago with my husband of 18 years, three sons, and our boxer. And, I also have a steady boyfriend and girlfriend. Needless to say, my free time is pretty packed. Ha-ha!

°•○○•°

We warmly welcome you to the EBC and hope you join us as a reader or writer. Writer spots are greatly limited and reader spots are fully open and unlimited. Continue on for more information.

*WARNING: We reserve all the rights to this club, and our processes. If we discover you have copied our processes and ideas contained in the club books, without our expressed permission, and without crediting us, we will report you for plagiarism.*