Moon Bound (Feedback)

Disclaimer: All reviews are provided directly from the feedback form. None of the reviews have been edited or altered in any way by the hostesses. What you see is what we received.

Eleventh book of the session: May 22nd - June 4th, 2021

•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•

ReviewerJaszElise

Comments: My review on Moon-Bound Werewolf Enchantress: I often read paranormal stories, but paranormal romance is the one thing I can't relate to. I only read one chapter because as always I force myself to read it to help me understand. And I learned is that the small town is way, way different than any other small town I've known, but this story is fictional though. Anyways The main female character, Elizabeth is an orphan and she's kind of shy and nerdy, but very outspoken whenever it comes to things she does or doesn't want to do. She wasn't bullied or had bad childhood which means her real life is basically unknown to her. But honestly this story is definitely rare to me because it's not the usual cliche paranormal romance I've been seeing for the past years. But there wasn't any grammar error and plot was okay to me. I mean I'm fan of paranormal stories, but I'm not into the paranormal romance stories. I almost forgot to mention that I really appreciate the way that there isn't any hate or family feud between paranormal creatures and humans. But what was hard for me was when the author said that a small town likes to gossip about anything. I'm not too fond about that. So anyways thank you for letting me read your story. Keep up the hard work.

•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•

ReviewerChantielu

Comments: I like the plot line of the story. The fast pace and mystery about the characters woven into it make it even more interesting.

I would recommend that you refrain from using excessive 'ly words' or adverbs. Sentences can be structured to avoid that usage. Eg. Adverb: They usually run that route every day.

Also can be written without the adverb.

Eg. They often run that route every day.

Or: It's a tradition for them to run that route.

Those sentences all mean the same. You don't have to fill a passage with adverbs to show the readers a point. There are other words you can use to do the same. Sometimes it helps to use other describing words. It gives the readers a clearer picture of what is happening and who the character is.

Otherwise, I adore the way you were able to mix the internal conflict to match the external conflict. It helps to understand the character and how everything affects her.

Keep up the great work👍

•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•

ReviewerRain96753

Comments: Chapter 1

She speaks so romantically about Victor. It's really sweet.

Oh she grew up an orphan and got into college? Hell yeah, instantly high on the likeable character chart. I love a good coming up story.

Oh and the nonchalant way she talks about he lycanthropy? Very cool.

The friendship with Suzy is cute. Realistic as I have a fiend who is just like this.