49. Work!

((A/N: Requested by cici3107))

10:20 3rd POV

''Daddy, i'm nervous! I- i can't do this.'' Yoongi and Jimin talked about work. Jimin really wanted to work because he felt sorry that Yoongi paid for everything. So now he sits with him at a modeling agency, waiting for his interview.

It's kind of funny. Yoongi, Jimin and Holly were walking outside. Then a young man walked up to them and asked if Jimin was a model. He was being scouted. He received a JSTalent business card. ''You'll do great, baby. Don't worry.'' Yoongi grabbed Jimin's small hand.

''Are you going inside with me?'' Yoongi shook his head sadly. ''W-why not?''

''It's all about you. They didn't even ask me.'' Yoongi chuckled which made Jimin smile a bit. ''But yeah, I already work with artists. But don't be nervous.'' He pecked the little's plump lips.

~

''Mr. Min?'' Jimin and Yoongi looked up. There was a beautiful pale woman with long brown wavy hair. He stood up and bowed. ''Hello Mr. Min. I'm Suzy. I'll bring you to Mr. Lee's office.'' The woman named Suzy walked away. Jimin looked for the last time at Yoongi who was smiling.

''Fighting!'' He nodded his head with a nervous smile and walked behind Suzy. It was quiet as they walked to the office.

''How long have you been a model?'' Jimin got startled. He shook his head and waved his small hands.

''No, no. It's my first time. Someone scouted me.'' He gave the young woman a gentle smile. She looked amazed.

''Oh. The boss never scouts people. Mr. Min. This is already a plus.'' They stopped at a door that had the logo of JSTalent. Suzy knocked on the door. They heard a 'Come in'. The two entered the office. Suzy closed the door behind her and walked Jimin to the desk where the boss was sitting.

''Good morning Mr. Min. Take a seat.'' He bowed and sat down. ''I'm going to be honest with you, Mr. Min. I don't have to do this whole interview because I want you as my model. I have a contract for you, and you can read it slowly. If you agree, you can put your signature.'' He's eyes widened.

''Of course, that doesn't mean I don't want to get to know you. Because I trust you that you take your job seriously, and I want to see who I'm dealing with.'' Jimin nodded his head. He felt himself slip a little because he was so nervous.

The boss gave him papers that had been stapled together. ''This is your contract. Read it carefully.'' Jimin looked at the paper and his mind was fuzzy. He couldn't concentrate on reading, but he concentrated more on not slipping in front of Mr. Lee and Suzy.

The boss noticed Jimin's behaviour. ''Are you allright? Can you read?'' 

''P-paci~'' He whispered. Mr. Lee's eyes widened.

''Paci, as in pacifier?'' Jimin's eyes began to water. He nodded his head without realizing. Mr. Lee whispered in Suzy's ear. ''Get his husband here. I think Jimin has something I know about, but I definitely want to hear from this his husband.''

Suzy nodded her head and ran out of the office in her black heels. Mr. Lee got up and walked over to Jimin who almost started to cry. ''Hey, Jimin-ah. It's okay.'' His hands cupped Jimin's cheeks.

Not long later, Suzy entered the office with Yoongi. He ran to the crying Jimin and got on his knees next to the boss. ''Daddy~'' Jimin whispered.

Mr. Lee only smiled. Yoongi got a bit scared. Scared for the boss' reaction. ''So.. He is a little, huh?'' Yoongi's eyes widened and looked at him. ''Yeah, i know about little space. Suzy is one too.'' Suzy flinched and covered her cheeks with her hands.

''Listen. I accept everyone here. I'm like a father figure. Nobody gave Suzy a job because she's a little. I hired her and I took good care of her and my other models. They are not little's, but like I said I am like a father to my models. Jimin is very welcome here.'' He patted Yoongi's back.

''So, Jimin has the job?'' The boss pursed his lips.

''He still needs to sign the contract. And i think he slipped while reading the contract.''

''I-i can still r-read the contract.'' Mr. Lee nodded his head. Yoongi stood up and stood besides Jimin who was reading the contract.

His eyes widened. ''F-five thousand a m-month?'' The boss smiled and nodded his head.

''You're a beginner. If you work here for more than a year, it changes to fifteen thousand. Model life is tough, I must warn you. That's why we only want to give you more money after a year. And I'm sure your husband is going to help you. And of course I am also here for you, the models and Suzy.''

After a while, Jimin finished reading. He was ready to start a new life. He grabbed the pen and signed the contract. Everyone clapped in their hands. 

The boss stood up. ''Welcome to JSTalent.'' They shook hands. ''You start in a week. Be prepared and I'll see you then.''

~

Jimin and Yoongi are now home. Holly was sleeping on the couch. ''Baby?'' Jimin turned towards the other. Yoongi planted a kiss on his lips. ''Congratulation. You deserve this and you are gonna rock this!'' Jimin almost cried and the two shared a long kiss.

Jimin. Is. Gonna. Be. A. Model.

16:24

Jin: I'm sooo happy for Jiminie! The first LITTLE model in South Korea!!!

Joon: Right?? jimin better rock this

Me: i know.. this is gonna be hard, but i know he's gonna make it! I just know it

Hoseok: We know he's gonna make it

Me: And you know.. Jimin is gonna tell the world that he's a little. The first LITTLE model in sk. And i have the feeling about it that he's gonna be famous

Tae: With Jimin's beauty,, yeaahh. Duh.

One month later...

The first Little model in South Korea!

New model Min Jimin has announced that he's a Little! How exciting is that?! The model has been working for Lee Jong Suk for just over four weeks and he's already famous. Jimin is not only a Little, but his beauty amazes everyone. And also the famous producer Min Yoongi is his husband! 

Jimin already has a busy schedule. And mainly because of interviews, because he's quite a special model, and everyone is curious about his experiences at the well-known South Korean modeling agency Jong Suk Talent (JST).

Everyone on social media wishes Jimin a pleasant experience at his new job! Follow him on Instagram! @Jimin.JST. His first interview will take place on December 10 at 8:00 PM KST, 6:00 AM EST.

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt