11. Who let the dogs out?

((A/N: Again, Littlexdemon requested this! Thank you <33))

((A/N: Small introduction))

Name: Min Holly

Breed: Toy Poodle

Age: Unknown

Owner(s): Min Yoongi & Park Jimin

12:32 Jimin's POV

I was playing with Mr. Bunny with my pacifier in my mouth. Lately I've been very lonely, especially when Daddy has to go to work. And I still don't know when Hobi will give my surprise.

I pulled my paci out of my mouth with my little hand. I looked back where Daddy was sitting on the couch, watching TV. ''Daddy?'' He looked at me. His face worried because of my sad face. He sat on the floor and picked me up and put me on his lap. My arms around his neck, my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat, which always calms me down, as he rubs my back and he kissed my forehead.

''What is wrong, my prince?'' I looked at him with sad eyes.

''Jiminie's vewy sad. Jiminie no fwiends!'' I pouted. ''Jiminie all alone.'' I mumbled the last part in a small voice.

''No, no! Don't say that! You have Kookie and your uncles. And guess what?'' He cupped my cheeks, so i could look at him. ''Uncle Hobi will come by today with your surprise!'' My eyes lit up

''Weally?'' He nod his head. ''What is it?''

''I can't tell you, prince.'' I pouted as he pecked my lips. ''Uncle Hobi is about to arrive, so be ready.'' I nod my head and got up. I wiped some things off my white skirt. Daddy stood up too.

''Do i look pwetty, Daddy?'' He hugged me from behind making me a blushing mess.

''You look beautiful, prince. And you know that.'' Especially around this time I feel insecure about my appearance. And I am very happy that Daddy likes my appearance. That's the only thing that matters to me. When I worked at the strip club I started to like girl clothes.

KNOCK KNOCK

I flinched at the sudden loud knock on the door. Daddy stopped hugging me and walked over to the door. He opened the door and there stood Uncle Hobi with a large box in his hands.

''Uncle Hobi!'' I jumped up and down. Uncle Hobi walked in and carefully put the box down.

''Hey, beautiful! Give Uncle Hobi a hug!'' I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He patted my back. ''Hey, beautiful, i got your present.'' I let go and started to giggle.

''I-is it in that box?'' Daddy stood behind Uncle Hobi, watching my reaction. They both nod their head. How does Daddy know? ''Okay then.'' I got on my knees and before I could touch the box it slid a little bit, which startled me and I fell back on my butt. The two men were laughing. I don't find this funny.

''J-just, open the box, prince.'' Daddy said, still laughing. I got down on my knees and carefully opened the top of the box. I gasped and covered my mouth with both my hands. I looked at Daddy and Uncle Hobi.

''It's for you, beautiful! Pick him up!'' He smiled. I looked back at the brown dog. I put my hand in the box and the cute dog gave me little licks on my hand. I giggled and gently grabbed the brown dog with both hands and pressed him against my chest.

''Wow! It's a dog! Cute dog! Just wike Jiminie!'' The others sat down with me on the floor. The dog was still against my chest while I was stroking him. 

''Do you have a name for him?'' I looked at Daddy. I thought for a moment.

''Min Holly.'' The two guys looked at each other and then to me.

''Holly? Min Holly? But it's a male, prince.'' I shrugged my shoulders. I sat the dog down and he walked around.

''Uncle Hobi, thank you vewy much!'' I threw myself at him and he fell backwards. I giggled because he groaned at the impact. I pecked his lips and ran towards the dog who was in the kitchen.

12:56 Yoongi's POV

''I'm very happy for him.'' I said as i looked at my boyfriend who was playing with Holly. My eyes met Hoseok's . ''Thank you.'' I hugged him.

''No problem, Yoongs.'' Not long later he pulled away. ''I want beautiful to be happy, and you told me that he get's bored when you're at work.'' I nod my head and pursed my lips. 

I'm a bad Daddy. I feel really guilty for leaving my prince alone.

''How is it going with you and... You know?'' He sighed and rubbed his face.

''He said he's okay with it, and I'm part of their life now. So now I am also officially a caregiver.'' I showed him my gummy smile.

''I'm really happy for you guys! But you weren't together during the movie night.'' I cocked my head to the side.

''I know. We wanted to keep it a secret and didn't want to say anything until we were sure. So now it's official.''

''Looking after two guys. Kookie, because he's a little, and sometimes Tae also acts like a little kid, but he does that more to annoy people.'' We both laughed.

''But i love them both, so we'll work on this.'' I smirked.

''Y'all did the dirty stuff?'' I leaned in. He scoffed.

''Of course we did. Sometimes Kookie and Tae ask to be punished.'' I was taken aback.

''Wait... You fuck them both?!'' Hoseok covered my mouth because, one, i cursed, and two maybe Jimin would hear us.

''I'm a switch, remember? Sometimes i fuck them both, or i get fucked by Tae.'' I wanted to say something, but a voice interrupted me.

''Uhm, Daddy, Uncle Hobi?'' We both looked at Jimin, who was looking at the ground with his hands behind his back.

''Yes, prince?'' Where is-

''Holly ran away.'' The two of us got up right away and ran outside.

Finally we found him. On our bed. Jimin was busy in the kitchen, and Jimin looked at where Holly was, but he wasn't there. And the door to our backyard was open for some strange reason. Fuck my life-

((A/N: Don't mind me but i think i would forget Holly in some chapters. I warned you guys))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt