41. Honeymoon PT.2

((A/N: WARNING: Smut. Why am i even warning you guys?))

01:34 3rd POV 

''Daddy, j-just please, use the handcuff~'' Jimin whined. Yoongi decided not to use the handcuffs. He didn't want to risk their beautiful night.

''Daddy is gonna make you feel good, without the cuffs.'' Yoongi grabbed his shaft and slowly pushed it into Jimin's little hole. He bit his lip so he won't make a sound. ''Ah-ah. Don't bite your pretty lips, prince. That's not good for you, and i want to hear your moans.'' As Yoongi pushed in more, Jimin began to moan loudly.

He gripped the blanket tightly under him. ''Sh~ It's okay my prince. You're doing so great, taking Daddy's cock so well.'' He kissed Jimin's tanned neck to calm him down. Instead of ramming into Jimin, he waited for the other to signal that he could continue. But that wasn't the case, because he was almost hyperventilating. ''Breathe prince. Breathe for me. Trust me, it'll help.'' 

''M fee-feeling s-so full.'' Yoongi smirked. ''Move.'' He nodded his head. Yoongi's chest was against Jimin's, as he began to gently move his hips back and forth. He didn't want to be rough. Not this time.

Jimin's arms slid to Yoongi's broad back, and began to give small kisses to the side of Yoongi's neck. ''Oh f-uck. This f-feels so good.'' Jimin moaned out. Jimin grew impatient, so he started to move his hips himself, to feel more pleasure.

''You want m-me to go faster? Hm?'' He went faster, but not fast enough for Jimin. He just nodded his head, he's too lost in the pleasure. ''Speak up th-then. I wanna hear your beautiful voice.'' He opened his mouth to speak, but Yoongi's dick touched his prostate. Jimin began to shake, moan, and at one point his eyes rolled to the back of his head. 

''OooOoh Jesus!'' Suddenly, Yoongi pulled out, almost causing the other to cry. ''I-i, i almost c-came and y-you just- Ugh!'' 

''Get on your knees. And don't let me say it twice.'' Jimin immediately went on his knees. The other went behind him, and pushed his dick into his warm hole. Jimin groaned again, and immediately felt weak again, causing him to drop himself on the bed. But Yoongi didn't want that, so he grabbed Jimin's arms and pressed him against his chest. His hand went to Jimin's neck.

He whispered to Jimin.. ''You're a good boy.'' And pushed his hip forward. In the room you only heard groans, skin clapping, and the creak of the bed. All the pleasure made Jimin feel even weaker, and he wanted to drop himself on the bed, but Yoongi still had one hand wrapped around Jimin's neck, and the other arm, locked Jimin's arms, forcing Jimin on his knees. 

Yoongi's hips moved forward and back at a rapid speed. Jimin's ass jiggled with every hip thrust. ''M g-gonna cu-cum soon. Oh gosh! Fast-faster!'' Because Yoongi was so nice he went faster, and with every hip thrust it touched Jimin's prostate, at one point cum came out of Jimin's sensitive dick.

His legs began to shake from the orgasm. Yoongi pulled out and gently laid Jimin on the bed. ''I sw-swear. Your d-dick is magical.'' Jimin said while laughing. Yoongi just smirked. He looked down, and still saw his problem. ''Oh right.'' Jimin pushed Yoongi, causing him to end up on his back on the bed.

''What are you doing? You're tired.'' He shook his head.

''I had an orgasm, that's it.'' He shrugged his shoulders. He went on Yoongi, and pushed his dick into his hole, and gently slid down.

He groaned and grabbed Jimin's waist. He went up and down, resting his hands on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi's naughty hands slid to Jimin's round buttcheeks, giving it a good squeeze, causing the other to moan more.

''P-prince, you're so g-good, damn i-it.'' He moaned as he thrusted upwards meeting with Jimin's. Yoongi's cheeks were pink because it was so hot in the room, and also because he was about to cum.

He was so done with the slow bullshit so he wrapped his arms around Jimin's small waist, and thrusted harder and rougher upwards, almost making Jimin scream. Not long later all the warm seeds shot into Jimin's hole. He dropped himself on Yoongi who immediately started hugging him. The other lifted his ass up a bit, causing Yoongi's dick to slide out of Jimin's hole. His cum immediately slipped out of the other's hole.

''That- that felt good, right, prince?'' He nodded against his chest.

''Yesh~'' The little giggled. Yoongi looked down, and saw that Jimin was sucking on his thump. For a sec, Yoongi forgot that his boyfriend is a little.

''Hey prince, let's clean up, okay?'' The little only nodded his head.

~~~

After taking a shower, the two went to bed. Yoongi looked next to him and saw that the other was sucking on his thumb instead of his favorite pacifier. So he got up and went over to Jimin's luggage and looked inside. And noticed that there was nothing for Jimin when he'll feel little. Oh shit- He forgot it!

And before he knew, Jimin started to cry.

And now he wanted to throw himself away, because they will stay there for two more days.

((A/N: Third part of Honeymoon is coming soon! School is already a pain in the ass btw..))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt