24. Where's my paci?!

16:54 Jimin's POV

With all my attention, I was watching Winx Club, in my cute overalls with white knee socks, on the couch.

I held Mr. Bunny firmly in my hands. These days Holly tried to play with Mr. Bunny, but I don't want that of course. Last time I caught Holly with Mr Bunny in his mouth. I cried because I thought I lost him, but luckily Daddy came to the rescue and took him out of Holly's mouth. And then he washed him and now he's comfortable in my arms.

My thumb automatically went into my mouth because it's still my habit. But not long later I pulled my thumb out of my mouth because I realized I had a pacifier. So I felt around my neck, but it wasn't there.

My eyes widened and I looked down to make sure I wasn't wrong. But no. My favorite pacifier wasn't around my neck. I really wanted to cry, but I don't want to bother Daddy. So I started looking.

I went to the kitchen and looked in the cupboards. Because I leave my stuff everywhere, so there is a good chance that it will be in one of the cupboards. One by one I opened the cupboards, but no pacifier. I sighed deeply and walked into the toilet. I looked around, but no pacifier. Why do I always lose everything?! I whined and slowly went upstairs. I already felt tears in my eyes, but I didn't give up. I am a big boy!

I opened the bedroom door and there was Daddy, laying in bed with his phone. He looked away from his phone and looked at me. ''Hey prince, you want to cuddle?'' I shook my head. Wan' my paci! Daddy playfully pouted. ''Why not? Daddy is sad now.''

''Then cuddle wif Holly. Jiminie need paci!'' I crouched and looked under the bed. And what do you think? No paci! So I looked under my desk. Nope. I also saw nothing in the walk-in closet. I walked out of the closet and ran to the bathroom. I literally looked everywhere, but just nothing! Nothing! I am so stupid!

I bit my lip as tears came from my eyes. I sniffed a bit, but I didn't show that I was crying. I ran downstairs because I didn't even look in the living room which is super stupid of course. I looked under the coffee table, nothing. Nothing behind the TV. I crouched and went to look under the couch with my butt in the air.

''Oh, nice view.'' A voice mumbled behind me. With teary eyes i looked behind.

''Huh?'' Daddy's eyes widened as he saw my sad face. ''Daddy, what did u say?'' He shook his head and crouched in front of me as i sat on my butt.

''Why are you looking so sad, prince?'' He cupped my cheeks, and that's when i broke down. I hold his wrists softly, while crying in his hands.

''M-my paci ish g-gone.'' I said softly. My head felt warm because of all the crying.

''Did you look everywhere?'' I nodded my head against his hand. ''You came back from Uncle Joonie and Uncle Jinnie today. Maybe you left it there? Do I have to call them for you?''

''Pwease.'' I sighed. Daddy pulled his hands away from my cheeks, and I almost whined because my cheeks are no longer warm. 

He picked up his phone and typed in something. I sat down on the floor next to him while he waited for Uncle Jinnie or for Uncle Joonie to answer the phone.

 I sat down on the floor next to him while he waited for Uncle Jinnie or for Uncle Joonie to answer the phone

''Hey Yoonie~ Hey Bubba!'' He said with joy. I started to smile again because of his energy.

''Hey Jin Hyung. Can you see if Jimin's purple pacifier is over there? He has lost it.''

Uncle Jinnie giggled. ''I'm glad you mention the color. Jimin has a lot of pacifiers here.'' He said while looking around. Daddy looked at me and chuckled. ''Joon-ah! Look upstairs if you find Bubba's purple pacifier!'' He shouted which made me and Daddy jump.

After a while of searching, he shook his head. ''I'm sorry, but it's not here. I even looked in our car. Did you look in your car Yoonie?'' Daddy groaned.

''Don't- don't call me Yoonie, please. I beg you. But no i didn't look in the car. I'll look. Thanks for searching.''

''No problem Yoongi. Bye Bubba!'' He waved at the camera. I waved back.

''Bye Uncle Jinnie!'' I giggled and Daddy hung up.

I looked at Daddy with big innocent eyes. ''I'll go look in the car. Be right back.'' He got up and picked up the car keys on the coffee table. He walked out the door.

He came in with a sad face and his arms behind his back. ''Daddy didn't found paci?'' He shook his head. I pulled that face that shows that I'm about to cry. 

''No, no! Don't cry, look!'' He held his hands in front of him and I saw my favorite purple pacifier. My face lit up and I got up and ran towards him. Only... He raised his arm so I couldn't get it. I whined. ''Can Daddy get a kiss and a Thank You?''

I wrapped my arms around his waist. I leaned in, causing Daddy to lower his arms. Quickly I grabbed the pacifier and put it in my mouth and i started to giggle. He had a shocked face. I ran to the couch and lied down on it, and went to watch Winx Club while Daddy was still standing there.

''Prince, you're gonna get it.'' He mumbled. My head shot up as i saw that Daddy was walking towards me, slowly. My eyes widened. I stood up and ran towards our room.

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt