44. The Gang

((A/N: Requested by Cici_3107))

14:35 3rd POV

Jin came up with the nice idea of going to the cute Korean pink cafe with the group. And of course Jimin and Jungkook liked that idea too. The caregivers also thought it was a nice idea.

So now the three littles were walking hand in hand in the front while Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon walk behind to keep an eye on the boys. ''Don't run Jinnie!'' Namjoon shouted. Last time it didn't end well when Jin started running.

''Sowwy Joonie!'' He shouted back. Earning judgemental looks from three girls. That made Yoongi a bit annoyed.

''Y'all can keep walking with your flat asses.'' He glared at the girls. They flinched and ran away. Hoseok just scoffed at him.

''You could also say something about their hair. But no~ You wanted to start talking about their ass. Well done Yoongs.'' They all laughed.

~~~

They arrived in the pink paradise. Jimin, Jungkook and Jin gasped. It looked so nice. The group approached a table and put their things under the table. There was a ball pit in the corner of the cafe so the three littles went to play in it, while the other four boys walked to the counter to order something.

Lots of people looked at the guys who were playing in the ball pit. But they said nothing and went on with what they did.

''Ouch! Who threw that?'' Jungkook rubbed his head. A little girl began to giggle. Jungkook didn't like that. So he picked up a plastic ball and threw it at the girl's head with force.

The other two littles flinched when the girl started to cry. ''Yah! What did you do to my daughter?!'' A woman shouted. She walked into the ball pit and picked up her daughter. ''People like you should be in jail!'' Jungkook pursed his lips.

''Okay Karen..'' Jin and Jimin's eyes widened. The woman cocked her head to the side.

''My name is Seo Ye-ji. Not Karen! And don't do that ever again.'' She turned around and walked out of the ball pit with her daughter, while the little girl was glaring at Jungkook. He stuck out his tongue at the girl, which made her cry again.

''Kookie! Why Kookie did that?'' Jimin grabbed Jungkook's shoulders. ''Not nice..'' He pouted.

''But that little monster th-threw ball at my head. It hurts.'' He whined. Suddenly he felt soft lips on the sore spot on his forehead.

''Better now, Kookie?'' Jin asked him. Jungkook just nodded.

''Heyy! I wanted to kiss him, Jinnie!'' Jin kissed his forehead too, otherwise Jimin would've cried. ''Thank you!'' He smiled while he blushed a bit.

''Let's go to daddies.'' Jin grabbed Jungkook and Jimin's small hand and walked out of the ball pit. Oh no.

''Where is daddy?'' Jimin asked while looking around. The others did the same. The boys were neither at the table nor at the counter where they had placed the order.

''Th-they left us.'' A tear rolled down Jungkook's cheek. ''We- we need to find them!'' The three ran out of the cafe to see if they saw their boyfriends. But they saw no one. They just ran in a random direction, and before they knew it they were lost.

''No! Daddy!'' Jimin shouted while tears streamed down his cheeks. They could call, but they were in such a hurry that their phones were still under the table at the cafe.

Jungkook said nothing and looked into space without emotions. Maybe he's in shock or can't believe what's going on right now. And Jin tried to do his best to be in big space again.

14:50 Yoongi's POV

The boys and I ran out of the bathroom. I looked around and saw that something was missing. No.. Someone. ''Guys?'' The boys looked at me. ''Where is Jungkook, Jimin and Jin?'' Their eyes widened and looked around the cafe.

''Oh no! Not my baby!'' Taehyung cried. ''We need to find them. Hurry!'' In the meantime, when everyone was packing, Namjoon asked the woman behind the desk which direction the boys went. The woman pointed to the left and Namjoon thanked her. He ran out of the cafe and we ran after him.

Not my Jiminie. Please. Let him be safe!

We saw a couple sitting on the bench. We ran to them. 

We asked if they had seen three boys and blah blah blah, but they had seen no one. We kept running, but Taehyung was kind of slow because he was about to pass out.

''Jin! Jungkook! Jimin!'' Namjoon shouted. Nothing.

I grabbed my hair. ''Where are they?'' I was trying so hard not to cry. But Jimin is gone. Jungkook is gone. Jin is gone. Not my babies. ''Namjoon-ah..'' I grabbed his shirt while i was crying. I rested my head against his chest.

''It's going to be oka-''

''Daddy!'' Someone shouted. Taehyung looked up and his eyes widened. Before he could speak, his knees gave up, and his eyes rolled to the back. Luckily Hoseok caught him. 

''Jinnie!'' Namjoon ran to him and gave him a tight hug. Jin just cried on Namjoon's shoulder.

Jimin literally jumped into my arms. ''Daddy~'' His voice wavering. He was shaking. Poor thing.

''I've got you baby. I'm here. I'm here.'' I rubbed his back while he was calming down a bit. I looked back and saw that Taehyung opened his eyes. 

''Daddy? Are you okay?'' Jungkook askes softly, while Hoseok carried Taehyung.

Tae just giggled. ''Yeah, i am okay. I was stressing too much, but don't worry.''

I looked at Namjoon who had a sleeping Jin in his arms. ''Guys, let's just go home. They need a nap anyway.'' We nodded our heads and walked away.

~~~ 19:04

Namjoon: i'm happy that they are okay

Me: i'm still crying. I thought i would lose my babies

Hobi: But we didn't

Me: How is Kook and Jin?

Hobi: Tae and Jungkook are in bed, watching TV while i'm making some food. Kookie is still in shock, but it'll go away

Namjoon: Jin is still scared. I have to admit that I thought it was pretty cute when I had to wait infront of the bathroom because he had to go to the toilet. But it is also sad

Me: Jimin had the same thing .. but he's sleeping now

But why did they left the café though?

Hobi: When we went to the bathroom, Jin Jungkook and Jimin were playing in the ball pit, but when they finished playing, they didn't see us. And the stuff was under the table, making them think we were gone. But we were just in the toilet. But from now on, one of us will keep watching them. Taehyung literally passed out after we found the boys

Me: Oh right!

Namjoon: I'm going now.. i'm gonna talk with Jin now cuz he's feeling big

Me: bye

Hobi: Byee Byee!

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt