56. I'll be your naughty boy

((A/N: Requested by InnocentTaeBish! Also read the description, thank you very much.))

14:15 3rd POV

Jungkook, Jimin and Jin had arranged to meet at a cafe at 2:00 PM. So now they were sitting in the warm, cozy café. ''This is not gonna end well, Jaykay.'' Jin spoke up. Jimin nodded in agreement.

((A/N: Omfg- I love myself. 2:00 PM.. 2PM? The group?? I better find my soulmate..))

Jungkook just scoffed. ''Two days ago at Truth or dare, you guys were like 'Oh my Gosh, let's do that!' And now y'all are being cowards.'' Jimin arched his eyebrows.

''It's not being cowards, Kook. They will break up with us.'' This time it was Jin who disagreed with Jimin's word choices. ''You think i'm wrong, hyung?''

''Uh, yeah? We're not even going to touch each other. It's just taking pictures with the three of us.'' He shrugged his shoulders.

Jimin just groaned at what Jin said. ''If this ends bad, i'm gonna end this friendship.'' He stood up. He looked back and saw that the other two were still sitting. ''So, are you guys going to stand up, or what?'' The boys left the cafe and walked towards Jin's house. Because Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon were chilling at Yoongi's house.

''Oh my God! This is gonna be fun!'' Jungkook grinned while clapping his hands. Jin just smiled, but Jimin was still doubting. It's true, they are not going to touch each other so in fact they are not cheating, but Yoongi can be dramatic and overprotective at times. Sometimes it's cute but it's also annoying.

Jin noticed that Jimin didn't respond to what Jungkook said. ''Hey, Chim. We're not forcing you, Jungkook is just being a dick..'' Earning a 'Hey!' from the other. ''If you don't wanna do it, just say it, okay?'' Jimin thought about it, but agreed with the idea.

''Aight! Let's get it!'' Jungkook shouted.

16:43

''And why are we doing this again?'' Jimin snickered at his own question, while changing his 'clothes'.

''You know, we like to tease, don't you dare even lie.'' Jin said, putting on his pink harness. ''Are we done?'' He looked at Jungkook and Jimin. Both of them are done.

''Yes.. Let's get into the real stuff!''

((A/N: Jimin and Jin's 'outfit' + White lace panties))