20. Stop it!

14:58 3rd POV

Today Jungkook was allowed to sleep at Jimin and Yoongi's house. When Yoongi asked Jimin if he liked it, he became super happy. He couldn't even sleep, he was that happy.

After the two woke up from their afternoon nap, they started playing with their toys. Of course their own, because everyone knows that Jimin doesn't like to share. And especially when it comes to Mr. Bunny.

''Prince! Kookie! Are you guys done playing? We are going to eat some fruit!'' Yoongi, who was standing downstairs, shouted at the two littles, who were startled by Yoongi's loud voice.

''Yes Daddy, we are coming.'' Jimin shouted back, with some difficulty, because he can't really speak loudly because of his soft, angelic, light voice. Jungkook and Jimin stood up. Before Jimin walked out the door, he was grabbed by his wrist. He looked at Jungkook.

''Can Kookie pway wif Mr. Bunny later?'' Jimin shook his head angrily and yanked his wrist from Jungkook's grip.

''No! Mr. Bunny ish mine!'' Jimin ran downstairs while Jungkook was still in his room with a sad face. He looked back and saw that Mr. Bunny was on Jimin's bed. He grinned and ran downstairs.

He sat down at the table with Yoongi and Jimin. In front of him was a bowl full of sliced strawberries, apples, kiwis and bananas. He took his fork and went to eat.

''Kookie?'' Jungkook looked at Yoongi.

''Yes, Uncle Yoonie?''

''What do you want to do in the evening?'' Jungkook thought for a moment while munching on his strawberry.

''Can we watch Toy Story?'' Yoongi nod his head and looked at Jimin.

''Do you also want to watch Toy Story, prince?'' Jimin nodded his head as he picked up a kiwi.

~~~

Jungkook was the first to finish his bowl of fruit, and asked Yoongi if he could go back upstairs to play. Yoongi said yes and Jungkook ran upstairs. He saw Mr. Bunny on the bed, so he picked the plushie up and started playing with him on the floor. Not knowing that he made a big mistake.

Not long later, Jimin came with a smile on his face. Because he could play with Jungkook again. But that smile disappeared from his face when he saw Jungkook playing with Mr. Bunny. Without saying anything, Jimin walked over to him and took Mr. Bunny out of his hands. Jungkook looked up with wide eyes.

''Mr. Bunny! Give him back!'' Jimin frowned. Who is he to raise his voice at Jimin? It's his Mr. Bunny, not Jungkook's.

''No. He's mine!'' Jungkook got up and tried to take Mr. Bunny out of his hands. But that wasn't possible, because Jimin pulled Mr. Bunny away from him just in time. ''Do not touch him, you bitch.'' Jimin felt proud because he was finally allowed to use the b word. He had learned that word because Yoongi said it when he spoke to Hoseok.

''You are a bitch!'' Jungkook pushed Jimin against the wall, causing him to drop Mr. Bunny. And Jimin didn't take that. So he pushed Jungkook back. And before they knew it, they were fighting on the ground. Pulling each other's hair, hitting each other's faces, kicking each other, hitting each other with fists, you name it.

''Take that!'' Jimin slapped Jungkook hard on his cheek. SLAP! A red handprint on Jungkook's cheek. It tingled, but it also hurt a lot. Jimin chuckled because Jungkook had lost. But he shouldn't have cheered too soon.

''You're gonna get it!'' Jungkook shouted back. The thing is, they're in a ten-year-old's headspace, but they're fighting like adults. Okay, actually they are adults, but you know what I mean.