19. Oops!

13:23 3rd POV

Yoongi was drinking tea, with Holly next to him on the couch, while he was on his phone, scrolling on social media. Yoongi didn't have to work today, and of course Jimin liked that so he could spend more time with his boyfriend. Speaking of Jimin, he's sleeping now, because he was cranky today, for a reason Yoongi doesn't know, and Jimin also felt even smaller than usual, which Yoongi doesn't see often.

Yoongi put his phone on the coffee table and went to the kitchen. And it was a mess. Because the couple made pancakes for breakfast.
Yoongi looked in the fridge for the eggs, and Jimin dropped the bag full of flour on the floor. The dirty bowls are still in the sink, along with spoons, knives, plates and cups. And the counter also looks dirty. With a deep sigh, Yoongi started cleaning.

After about forty minutes, he finished cleaning. He washed his hands and dried his hands with a cloth. Yoongi walked back to the living room and sat on the couch with a painful expression. His back hurts a little. And now Yoongi understand why everyone calls him a grandpa, he's getting old!

He leaned back and closed his eyes, and unfortunately he opened them again because of Jimin's loud wail. He pursed his lips and got up. He ran upstairs at one point because Jimin's whimper grew louder. He opened the door and Jimin sat there on the bed with his lap covered by the blanket, with a sad expression.

''Baby, what's wrong?'' Yoongi walked over to him but was stopped by Jimin.

''No, 'addy! Diminie feel icky.'' Jimin said in a soft voice, looking at his covered lap. But Yoongi didn't understand.

''Can Diminie tell Daddy why Diminie feel icky?'' Yoongi squatted next to the bed and held Jimin's small hand. The little gave him a gentle squeeze.

''Diminie's shor-short ish w-wet.'' Jimin sniffed and rubbed his eyes before wailing again. Yoongi's eyes widened. 

''No, baby! Don't cry, it's okay. Accidents happen. Daddy isn't angry.'' He was sitting on the bed next to the crying little. Yoongi held Jimin's wrists and looked at him. Jimin immediately stopped crying, but kept sniffing. ''Did you pee?'' The little nod his head.

''Sowwy 'addy.''

''No, it's okay. Come on, let's take a shower.'' Carefully Jimin pulled the blanket off his lap, and there was indeed a large damp spot underneath him and on his shorts. Jimin saw Yoongi look at it, and his cheeks turned red.

'' 'addy! No wook!'' Yoongi smiled at him and walked to the bathroom with him. Yoongi of course had to help him because Jimin felt extra small.

~~~

After Yoongi finished washing Jimin, he wrapped him in a big soft blue towel and they walked into their bedroom. Jimin tried to dry himself, but that didn't work, so Yoongi started to dry him with the towel.

Jimin put on his white underwear and waited for his boyfriend. Yoongi searched in the walk-in closet and looked for some clothes. He just took something out of the closet, but after Jimin put it on, it wasn't bad.

 He just took something out of the closet, but after Jimin put it on, it wasn't bad

'' 'addy, what chu gonna do wif the bed?'' Yoongi looked back at the bed. Jimin's pee was still on it, and only then did he notice the sour smell in the room. He went to the window and opened it.

''Sit on your beanbag, and I'll quickly clean the bed, and then we go downstairs, okay?''

The little nod his head. ''Otay.'' He mumbled and sat down on his beanbag, which he got from Namjoon and Jin for his birthday.

~~~

The two lovebirds sat on the couch. Yoongi was watching TV while Jimin was playing a game on Yoongi's phone with a pacifier in his mouth, Mr. Bunny beside him, and Holly on his lap. Diminie always likes to play games on Yoongi's phone, while Jiminie always wants kisses and hugs from his boyfriend.

Suddenly Jimin felt a kiss on his forehead, which startled him and caused him to lose in Subway Surfers. He whined and gave Yoongi his phone back.

''What?'' Yoongi laughed at Jimin's angry, but cute face. And he laughed even louder because Jimin's spat out his pacifier.

'' 'addy ish mean!'' He crossed his arms and looked away from his boyfriend. Yoongi kissed his cheeks, then his neck, making Jimin squeak and laugh, showing his famous eye smile.

 Yoongi kissed his cheeks, then his neck, making Jimin squeak and laugh, showing his famous eye smile

((A/N: Look at this! He's too CUTE~!))

''S-stop!'' Jimin grabbed Yoongi's shoulders and pushed him away, causing Yoongi to stop giving kisses. Jimin caught his breath again.

In the meantime, Holly went upstairs because he can't stand their romantic moment.

''Is Daddy still mean?'' Jimin shook his head and sat on his lap, resting his head on Yoongi's firm but comfortable shoulders, arms wrapped around his neck.

''No, but Diminie wuv chu~'' Jimin sang. Yoongi rubbed Jimin's tiny waist. ''Can Diminie have kiss?'' Yoongi arched his eyebrows.

''Why does my baby think he deserves that?'' He showed his gummy smile at the blushing guy on his lap.

'' 'cuz Diminie ish good boy.'' He played with his fingers. Yoongi cupped his cheeks, causing him to stop playing with his fingers. Both of them leaned in and gave each other a long, soft, sweetish kiss. They moved away from each other, and Yoongi planted a kiss on his lips for the last time. Jimin giggled.

''I love you, my baby.''

''Wuv 'addy too.'' They shared a kiss. Again..

((A/N: *Sniff* So cute! Anyway, did you enjoy this chapter? And I really want to know where you are from... I'm from Holland!))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt