54. Sexually frustrated

((A/N: Just a bit of smut....... A BIT!))

19:23 3rd POV

''Y-yoonie.'' Whined Jimin for no one knows how many times. 

The thing is, they haven't had sex for a long time and Yoongi realized that Jimin is sexually frustrated because then he gets clingy and whiny. We're not even going to talk about the mood swings.

Yoongi sighed. ''Yes prince?'' He watched Jimin touch himself while he was still wearing his panties. His eyes widened in shock. ''So, you forgot about that rule? Don't touch yourself. You just did.'' He pursed his lips.

''B-but Yoonie! I-i want you to f-fill me up~'' He moaned. The other sighed. He was also sexually frustrated, so..

''Lay down.'' That's all he said and Jimin did exactly what he said because of course he didn't want to make the other angry or annoyed.

Yoongi got up and took the lube from the bedside table. He threw it on the bed and took off his shirt and boxers. He got down on his knees next to Jimin, who was all set with his legs wide open. ''I'm gonna prep you, wether you like it or not. I don't wanna hurt you, prince.'' Jimin smiled. His husband is so caring for him, even though he just wants Yoongi to push his wand into his pink little hole.

He nodded his head. ''Okay then.'' Jimin said softly. Yoongi put some lube on his long pale fingers and looked Jimin straight in the eye. Jimin gave him a nod so he could continue.

Yoongi was still on his knees next to Jimin. He gently pushed a finger into Jimin's hole, causing the other to bite his lips, and hiss in pain and also because of the coldness from the lube. After a while Jimin gave a signal that Yoongi could continue.

He pushed his finger in and out, and after a while you could hear angelic sounds coming from Jimin's mouth. So instead of adding one more finger, Yoongi pushed two fingers in, leaving three fingers in Jimin.

((A/N: Wow, some quick math.. Okay let's continue!))

His movements got faster, and he added a twist with his wrist, and slightly bent his fingers, almost making Jimin scream because of too much pleasure. Jimin grabbed Yoongi his wrist to stop him, and for a second he became afraid that he had hurt Jimin.

''Y-you almost made me cum..'' He sighed out in relief.

''Baby, we can do many rounds. My dick is going nowhere.'' They both smirked. ''Are you ready? Or do i need to prep you more?'' Jimin's face was covered in sweat. After so much time, Yoongi still has to get used to Jimin being really sensitive.

He shook his head. ''D-daddy, I want you inside of me, I want you to fill me up, and I want you to fuck me until I can't walk~'' That made Yoongi's dick twitch.

''Alright then. You know your safeword right?'' He nodded his head. ''Alright.'' Yoongi sat in front of Jimin and put one leg on his shoulder. I mean, Jimin is flexible anyway. 

Then suddenly Yoongi gasped. He forgot to put some lube on his dick. The bottle was next to him, so he didn't have to get up. He put some on his dick and spread it all over. He pressed his tip against Jimin's entrance, pushing it gently and slowly inside. 

He hissed in pain, making his back arch. He grabbed the blanket tightly under him, in case it'll hurts even more. ''It's okay baby, it's okay.'' He planted his soft pink lips on Jimin's tummy, neck, chest, cheeks, forehead, hips, while slowly pushing inside even more. And the other didn't even notice. 

He was so focused on Yoongi giving him kisses all over his body, making him appreciate his body even more. Yoongi also stroked his waist and thighs, one resting on the bed and the other resting on Yoongi's shoulder.

After a while, all you could hear was their heavy breathing in the room. Yoong's hip moved back and forth at a slow pace so Jimin could get used to being filled up. 

He pushed his head against his soft pillow while moaning Yoongi's name. ''O-oh fuck.. Th-that feels so- AH~!'' Yoongi pushed so deep it touched the other's prostate. Jimin put his leg down and pushed Yoongi against him for more warmth.

''Faster~'' He whispered in Yoongi's ear.

''Only because you're being a good boy.'' Jimin's eyes rolled back after Yoongi said that.

Yoongi's hip moved back and forward with a lot of force. Jimin closed his eyes as he enjoyed how Yoongi filled him up and his prostate being abused, while Yoongi enjoyed Jimin's angelic moans. 

Jimin planted lots of kisses on Yoongi's shoulder, who was also moaning now, as Jimin's walls were grinding against Yoongi's sensitive dick. ''Fuck, you're doing s-so good, my beautiful prince.''

The other smiled. ''M only a good boy for Daddy, and Daddy only.'' After quite a while, both of them felt that they needed to cum.

''D-daddy? Can i c-cum?'' Jimin asked, his nails pressed deep into Yoongi's muscular back.

''Yes, prince. Come for Daddy.'' And with that Jimin came on his stomach, and some went on Yoongi, who was now ramming inside of the small boy. The bed tapped against the wall.

Yoongi's movements got sloppy and he pulled out, leaving Jimin looking at him in surprise. Yoongi was standing on the bed, and Jimin already knew what to do.

He got down on his knees. Yoongi gripped his hair tightly, causing a moan to leave his mouth. He opened his mouth and waited for Yoongi to come. 

After a while his cum squirted into Jimin's mouth. Yoongi kept pumping until nothing came out. ''Swallow.'' Jimin nodded with puppy eyes, and swallowed the other's cum. ''Oh, that's my good baby boy~''

~

After three rounds, the married couple were exhausted. ''That was.. Wow.'' They both chuckled.

Yoongi looked at Jimin. ''You did so well, baby. I'm so, so proud of you. My good boy.'' He pecked Jimin's lips. ''Let's take a shower and cuddle in bed.'' Yoongi stood up and carried Jimin's shaking body to the bathroom.

~

Yoongi came up with a bowl of strawberries, and another bowl full of melted chocolate. He walked into the room and saw that Jimin was watching TV.

He sat down next to Jimin. He dipped the strawberry into the chocolate. ''Open your mouth, prince.'' Jimin sighed.

''No~ I'm tired. Let's do it tomorrow or something.'' This made Yoongi chuckle.

''No, as in, open your mouth for a strawberry covered in chocolate.'' Without looking away from the screen, Jimin opened his mouth, as Yoongi pushed the strayberry inside his mouth. He hummed while chewing on it.

Yoongi ate some himself.

~

The two were now laying in bed. Jimin was the little spoon, while Yoongi was the big spoon. ''Baby, are you feeling a bit better?'' He kissed Jimin's ear.

''Yes, thank you, hyung.'' He turned around so he was facing Yoongi. ''Hyung i have a question.'' He hummed. ''When will you bottom for me?'' That made Yoongi choke on his saliva.

''I don't think so Mr. Sassy.'' Jimin gasped.

''I am NOT sassy! I really wanna know how you'll act while being submissive.'' He giggled.

''Try to dream about it.'' 

''Hyung, no.'' He whined. ''I wanna fuck you, you know?''

''I'll think about it. Hm kay?''

''Bet.''

((A/N: Okay nvm- This was a lot of smut.. right? Idek anymore..))

2021 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt