26. Little Jinnie

((A/N: NAMJIN CHAPTER BIATCH-))

15:17 Namjoon's POV

I'm not nervous. Okay that's the biggest lie. I'm very nervous! I got a lot of tips from the boys, but I don't know if this will help. Let's hope this works.

15:18

Daddy groupchat

Tae: Did it work??

Me: No tae. Jin went to the store for a moment. M fucking nervous!!

Yoongi: Don't. It's easy tho. And maybe if you're lucky he'll feel between one and five years old

Hoesuck: Yoongi is right. I love Kookie dearly, but he's a brat

Me: okay, last tips???

Tae: don't fuck it up

Yoongi: exactly!

Me: i hate y'all. bye-

Fortunately, I had everything ready. A white pacifier, sippy cup with strawberry milk in it, animal crackers and gummy bears, a wide XL shirt and sweatpants, the Teletubbies series was already on. And to be sure I got a coloring book with colored pencils. If Jin wants to draw something, he has the coloring book in front of him. 

I was in my koala onesie. Jin always liked it when I wore it.

The front door opened and Jin walked in with a sad face. He didn't realize I was sitting on the couch, so I cleared my throat to get his attention, and I got it too. He raised his eyebrows and looked around. ''Joonie? What's all of this?'' He took off his coat that was wet from the rain and put it on the chair. He sat down next to me. I'm so nervous!

''We had thought about it, and you wanted to be a little, right?'' He shyly nodded his head and looked at his lap.

''Joonie.'' He looked up at me. ''I don't think it'll work. I don't believe in these kind of things.'' I pouted.

''Trust me, baby. And if it doesn't work, we still had a nice evening.'' I caressed his cheeks. He leaned in my touch. ''Can you be a good boy for me, baby?'' He held my wrists and nodded his head while closing his eyes for a bit. ''Get undressed, baby. On our bed are clothes for you. It's wise to wear it.''

''Okay then.'' He pecked my lips and got up. I smiled. Maybe this can work after all. He never calls me Joonie-

Not long after, Jin came down and he looked so cute. His brown hair was a mess, his sweatpants have heart patterns on it, and the same goes for his XL shirt. ''Do i look cute, Joonie?'' He sat down on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck.

''You look cute in everything, baby. Are you thirsty?'' I didn't get an answer from Jin because he was watching TV where Teletubbies was playing. I started to smile and shook him a little, making him look at me again. ''I asked you a question, baby.''

''What did you say, Joonie?'' I caressed his waist.

''Are you thirsty?'' He nooded his head. ''Words, baby.'' His eyes widened and his face became pink. Especially his ears.

''Yes, Joonie.'' He put his head on my shoulder. I leaned a bit forward and picked up the sippy cup full of strawberry milk. I leaned back again and gave Jin the sippy cup. But he didn't use his hands, so I helped him drink. But maybe he was tired-