7. Surprise!

13:23 Jimin's POV

Before Daddy went to work, he gave me a phone. I didn't know how it worked at first, only big Jimin knows. After he had finished explaining, he went to work. And now I am looking at the phone with curiosity. Thinking what I'm going to do with it. Then something clicked in my mind.

''Kookie got phone!'' After about 10 minutes I found the contact list. *Jinnie hyung, no. *Taetae, no. *Joonie hyung, no. *Kookie, found him! Daddy has already put a few contacts in my list.

I clicked on his name but nothing happened. So I clicked on the green phone icon. Not long later I heard a ringing in my ears which almost made me drop the phone. I kept staring at the phone and then suddenly I saw Kookie's big head on the screen.

''Oh Kookie!'' I shouted and waved at him

''Oh Kookie!'' I shouted and waved at him. ''Why are you still laying in bed?''

''Daddy went to work, and i'm tired and bored.'' He pouted which made me also sad. Then i smiled.

''We can talk the whole day until our Daddies come back.'' I said with a smile on my face as i dropped myself onto the bed.

''Oh yeah! Jiminie?'' I hummed in return, drawing patterns on my stomach. ''Did you know today is National Daddy Day?'' A pout formed on my face, and i shook my head.

''S-since when was that a thing? Daddy didn't tell me about this! Now i feel bad!'' I wanted to cry so bad. I didn't even know there was such a thing and i didn't even know what National Daddy Day was all about, but i knew it had to be something special for a caregiver.

''No, no! Jiminie. Kookie made it! I made that up today.'' He smiled at my reaction.

''Kookie! You scared me! But what is National Daddy Day all about?'' I cocked my head to the side.

''Give your caregiver lots of love! And put on your cutest outfit!'' He shouted. I gasped.

''Yeah, that sounds fun! Daddy has been under a lot of stress lately because of his job as a boss. But Kookie, i'm going now, i'm going to prepare.'' He nod his head in understatement.

''Okay Jiminie! See you soon! Love you!''

''Love you too, Kookie!'' We both waved at the camera and i hung up first.

Let's get it!

I giggled. 

I got that from Kookie, i'm very proud!

16:28

I looked into the living room. Our favorite movie is ready. Our onesies are laying on the bed. With difficulty I found many snacks because Daddy always hides them because when I feel small I am not allowed to enter the kitchen. Hopefully he doesn't get angry.

I looked at my outfit. White knee high socks, a long baby pink hoodie that ends up to my thighs, and my black underwear, but you can't easily see that.

But I don't understand why I did my best for this outfit while I'm going to put on a onesie. A pout formed on my lips, and tears escaped my eyes. Why if I want to do something fun for Daddy, it go wrong?

''Prince?'' I turned around quickly, where Yoongi stood at the living room door in his black suit with glasses on his face. He saw my sad face, and I was too slow to wipe away my tears. ''Why are you crying?'' He dropped his bag and ran over to me, cupping my cheeks gently. 

I couldn't speak, and I saw Yoongi's worried face which made me cry even harder. ''No, my prince, talk to me. Don't cry. Slow down and tell me what happened.'' His arm wrapped around my waist and we walked over to the couch and sat down. He stroked my back as I calmed down.

''Kookie had made National Daddy Day. He said it is a day to do something special for a caregiver. I wanted to surprise you with something nice, but it failed. I failed.'' I mumbled the last part.

''Don't say that, prince. I looked around I was surprised at what I saw. The living room looks nice, you have our favorite movie ready, and I see snacks on the floor, but we'll talk tomorrow about how you got it.'' He glared at me for a second. ''But why did you cry? Because you didn't fail.'' He stroked my teary stained cheek.

''Our onesies are upstairs, but I don't understand why I did my best for this outfit. This was a waste of time.'' I looked at my lap.

''It's not, prince. I saw your outfit right? It's beautiful. Now dry those tears and let's wear our onesies.'' I smiled and looked at him. Without thinking i pecked his lips. ''i'm very proud of you, my prince.'' He also pecked my lips and lifted me up from the couch.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, preventing me from falling

22:10

''Did you like it today, Daddy?'' I asked while i was laying on his chest.

''Yeah i did. Don't think that you failed, because it was very good. But Jiminie?'' I hummed while closing my eyes. Too tired to keep them open. ''How did you find the snacks?'' I started to snore, hoping he thinks I'm sleeping so he won't ask me any more questions.

''Oh, Jiminie fell asleep, Mr. Bunny. Maybe you should be punished, and not Jiminie.'' My eyes shot open and i sat up.

''No! Not Mr. Bunny!'' I pouted while crossing my arms. Yoongi started to laugh.

''I was just kidding. But answer my question. How did you find the snacks?'' I bit my lip.

''I searched everywhere and I stood on the counter to look in the top cabinet and there they were.'' He's eyes widened. Oops!

''You were STANDING on the counter?'' He raised his voice and sat up. I nod my head. ''You could have fallen off the counter, Jimin!'' He never says Jimin. Only when he's mad.

''I know, Daddy, and Jiminie is sorry.'' I said almost in a whisper. He sighed.

''Tomorrow you will be punished with 10 spankings! And don't think I'm going to forget.'' I nod my head and laid down with Yoongi. ''Give me a kiss, prince.'' I lifted my head and gave him a deep kiss. I pulled away from him and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, which calmed me down.

''Goodnight, Daddy.'' I closed my eyes.

''Goodnight, prince.'' I felt him peck my forehead.

((A/N: Uh yeah, I didn't know what to write. Do you have a request? Send it!))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt