Major Announcements

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have great and big news for all of you. As Tryst with Destiny nears 60 per cent completion, I have decided to expand my books by writing 2 more books alongside Tryst with Destiny as well. They are:

1) A Star Wars Book: I am soon going to release a star wars book and hopefully give my readers another writing experience similar to this book. The plot of the book has already been thought through and I have been researching extensively for the past few days. Now I think the time has come to start that book really soon.

It will be written on the same scale as this book. Which means characters, battles, history, politics, complications, war etc. you name it, it will be there in tantalizing quantities for you all to devour, that's my guarantee. I'm going to write the book like one of those Star War comics (except there'll be no pictures) and hopefully, it'll give all Star Wars readers a unique reading experience.

The book's title will be revealed soon but rest assured it should be quite the juicy revealing.

So please, leave your comments. I expect anyone who views this chapter to please leave his comment. Go nuts and crazy detailed and elaborate. Answer the following:

a) What are your expectations from any book on Star Wars?

b) What other star wars stories have you read on Wattpad which you found awesome to read and why? What made them awesome? Please mention writer names if possible.

c) What are you tired of reading in Star Wars novels? And why? Which cliches do you think I should avoid?

d) Tag 5 people who are hardcore star wars Wattpad readers.

e) Mention your favourite star wars character and why?

2) A book on Ramayana and Mahabharata: While the Star Wars book is going to be a huge undertaking like Tryst with Destiny, however, it is not an original book because it will have characters from the Star Wars series and movies.

This book will be my original book. A book which I'll create to establish myself as a writer capable of making original works as well. Now many of you will say, but Ramayana and Mahabharata are also stories. However, these are epics which have existed for thousands of years and I have an excellent plot in mind to bring out the best of these misinterpreted and partially understood stories so I intend to hold ownership over the story completely.

This book will be a great tribute to my homeland of India and my hope is that every Indian reader on Wattpad enjoys my book and I am counting on all of my loyal readers to spread my books to other readers when I request them to do so.

My story's title will be revealed soon. It's a secret so you'll just have to wait for it. I just have 1 question and I want all of you to answer it?

Who is your favourite character from Ramayana & Mahabharata and why?

The book will be officially released next year and should be quite the challenge for me. Nonetheless, I look forward to what this challenge brings with it.

But my amourshipping readers, fret not. This book will remain a priority and I will complete it for your enjoyment. I would've updated it earlier but between my exams and the unfortunate passing away of my grandfather due to Covid - 19 recently, my life had been thrown in quite the tailspin. But now that things have settled down, I will resume the story soon with another update to be out within a week's time.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. THIS IS A HUGE UNDERTAKING FOR ME AND YOUR ANSWERS WILL BE INVALUABLE FOR ME AS WELL. THANK YOU AND WE'LL BE SEEING YOU SOON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER TITLED 

The Battle of Bessir: The Conclusion

Watch what happens as the armies of the Order of the Pokemon Masters clashes with the League of Shadows with time running out for the Pokemon World. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.