104: L'émotion de la parole

<Author's Note Begins>

I have put in 2 music tracks titled DJ Music 1 and DJ Music 2 where I have put my own collection of songs which the DJ will play. So if you're not going to play them then reading this chapter in a way might be a waste of your time. So if you're unable to play music and read at the same time then it's best to play the music first then read ahead.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR HEART OUT ON THE SONGS CHOSEN AND OTHER THINGS THAT CATCH YOUR EYE.

<Author's Note Ends>

(In the Wedding Hall)

Ash and Serena are faintly blushing as everyone applauds their performance. The Dragon Emperor gets off his seat and then signals to Delia to proceed with the other dances.

"Alright. That was quite the performance." Grace says into the microphone she's holding in her hand as she enters the stage. Ash and Serena beam on hearing that.

"Now. The dance floor is open for the other guests. We'll first have a round of ball dance followed by some DJ music." Grace says as everyone claps on hearing that finally DJ music will be played.

"Now that all the pleasantries are over. Let the ball begin." Grace says as she walks back into the crowd. The lights go dim.

As per tradition, Shauna who is the maid of honour enters the dance floor with Trevor while Brock enters from the other end with Lucy in his arms. As all 3 pairs take up positions on Delia's signal the music begins.

As the music begins all three pairs begin gracefully dancing. One by one the remaining pairs like Gary and Lillie, Dawn and Paul, May and Drew, Clemont and Korrina etc. enter the dance floor as they begin dancing. Within a matter of moments, the entire Dance floor is full of couples who are all dancing in sync. All the ladies spin out following which then they spin right back into the arms of their male partners. The males then lift the ladies up and perform a Twist Lift. The music is short following which every partner bows to the other partner.

"All right. Time to get the party really started." Grace says as everyone cheers. Everyone cheers even louder as they see the DJ setting up his station.

"Alright people. Are you now ready to party properly?" DJ asks as he speaks into the microphone.

"Yes." Everyone replies in a deafening tone.

"Before we begin, I wish the married couple my best and extend my congratulations." DJ says as another roar of approval goes up.

"Alright people. You ready to rock this party with your dance moves and swagger?" DJ asks.

"Yes." Everyone shouts.

"I can't hear you." DJ replies.

"YEEEESSSS." Everyone screams.

"I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU." DJ shouts.

"YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS." Everyone shouts back.

"Then let the party. BEGIIIIINN." DJ shouts as he presses a button and the music begins. All the teenage adults immediately start dancing. All the children join in as well along with several Pokemon who are interested to dance like Pikachu and Sylveon.

<Author's Note Begins>

This is my 1st DJ track. If you are up to it. Feel free to try to identify the songs and their artists.