A Few Words by the Author

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE PREVIOUS BOOK PLEASE CLICK THE LINK IN THE COMMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PARAGRAPH AND READ FROM THE START. YOU CAN'T SKIP A SINGLE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS. THIS IS THE SECOND HALF OF THE STORY. GO TO MY PROFILE AND READ BOOK TITLED "Tryst with Destiny: Beginning of the End" THEN COME BACK TO READ THIS BOOK.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF BOOK 1 IS LENGTHY. YOU CANNOT, I REPEAT CANNOT, READ THIS BOOK BEFORE BOOK 1. YOU'LL ONLY END UP SPOILING YOUR OWN READING EXPERIENCE. ANYONE WHO HAS READ THIS BOOK CHRONOLOGICALLY WILL KNOW HOW TRUE THE STATEMENT IS. NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND BOOK 2 BUT YOU'LL SPOIL BOOK 1 AS WELL SINCE ALL THE SURPRISES WILL BE GONE. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF BOOK 1 HAS 100 CHAPTERS. IF EVEN A SINGLE CHAPTER IS NOT READ THEN FINISH IT BEFORE STARTING BOOK 2. YOU HAVE TO READ CHRONOLOGICALLY, THAT IS THE DRAGON EMPEROR'S COMMAND. (I AM NOT JOKING)

Now that you have finished reading the first part of my book. You will now start the second half of my novel which has been split into 2 halves for the convenience of my readers.

Now before we begin with the story. A few words. All of you are by now familiar with my writing style. You know that I take things to the extreme if need be. But I assure you nothing I write in an extreme manner is without purpose and meaning. My strategy for this book has been to build up the mystery for the entire journey of a lifetime that Ash and Serena undertake in the first 100 chapters.

Now that everything is set. The mystery has been built. Slowly you shall see why somethings which you might have thought were too out of context or over exaggerated etc were written. Everything from the attitude of Ash and Serena to the over powerful nature of the Dragon Emperor to Ash and Serena almost being invincible to the point some of you may find irritating or unrealistic. Everything was done while bearing the plot in mind. Nothing was irrational or illogical. Might seem at first glance but when you read ahead. you'll understand why the way it was written as you read earlier.

Now the second half of the book will commence from the next chapter on wards. Before you start to go through that. It is very important that you ask me some questions and lay your doubts to rest. The ahead chapters. What they contain. The politics. The past. The present. The future. Everything will rely on what you have read in the previous book.

So ask me questions now. The slightest of thing that is bothering you. Go ahead and ask me. It is very important to lay those doubts to rest.

Also one question which I am sure is bothering all of you. Who the f**k is the Dragon Emperor? What is his story? Why the f**k has he been so over whelming and over powering?

Your patience will now be rewarded. The chaos that I created in the events following the end of the Tri School Tournament to the proposal chapter along with the stage for the amour wedding will set the foundation for revealing the Dragon Emperor's past. I assure you. It will be so mind blowing you'll realize why the earlier 100 chapters are written in the way you read them.

Many of you like the Dragon Emperor. Some of you detest him. Others have mixed feelings. Why he's the way he is. What made him like this. The entire back story will slowly but surely start to get revealed. I know many of you have been frustrated asking me about the Dragon Emperor and not getting a straight answer. I had to do that because I need to protect my plot's integrity and the Dragon Emperor's past is crucial to the plot ahead. You'll see sides of him which you've never seen before. I promise that.

Also you might think Clemont , Bonnie etc. have been neglected in the story so far. True. I had to make that trade off. To build the mystery in 100 chapters. I didn't have a choice. Now that it has been built you'll see these characters becoming more prominent as the story's mystery start uncoiling. That is a promise to everyone.

All I will say is this. Like the master Yoda says "All paths are coming together now."

Now you have to see the way the characters will play out on the platform known as destiny. What will happen? What is to come. What secrets are yet to be revealed. What questions need answering?

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE PREVIOUS BOOK PLEASE CLICK THE LINK IN THE COMMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PARAGRAPH AND READ FROM THE START. YOU CAN'T SKIP A SINGLE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS. THIS IS THE SECOND HALF OF THE STORY. GO TO MY PROFILE AND READ BOOK TITLED "Tryst with Destiny: Beginning of the End" THEN COME BACK TO READ THIS BOOK.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THE FIRST BOOK. ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR READING LIST AND BY ALL MEANS CARRY ON AHEAD.