122: The Pokemon World

<Author's Note>

Now begins the formal phase of the story. Ever since the story has started, I have given you pieces. Some making sense, some not making sense. Some easy to understand others complicated. Now finally everything which has happened in the story so far will come together. 

What you've seen till now are small parts of the spider's web. Now the light shines on the entire web. With this truth comes the clarity. With this truth comes the culmination and closure.

So please,

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

Your heart out. Clarify all your doubts. Spam away to glory. Some interesting concepts and visualizations coming your way. Please 

DON'T JUST LEAVE ONE COMMENT AT THE END ( As an earnest request )

ALSO, THERE'S ONLY ONE MUSIC TRACK FOR THE ENTIRE STORY WHICH IS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER. SO EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY IT.

<Author's Note Ends>

(In the Meeting Room)

"The story I am going to tell you now... is not chronicled in any book, not chiselled in any inscription. It is the story of the what, the how, the why and the who of the Pokemon world. You all... are the first among lesser mortals who shall have the privilege of listening to this story. This story, which is the legacy of the order of the Pokemon Masters," Dragon Emperor says, casting an ominous silence over everyone else with his hypnotic eyes.

"Tell me, professors," Dragon Emperor asks as he suddenly turns to the professors present.

"Tell you what?" Rowan asks back.

"Tell me to the best of your knowledge how old is the Pokemon world?" Dragon Emperor asks with his silky voice sending waves of chills down everyone's spine.

"Umm, we know or rather... we think that the Pokemon world is 2 million years old," Oak says as his Alolan brother nods in agreement.

"For once what the professors know... is not very incorrect. The Pokemon world is 2.37 million years old," Dragon Emperor says as he turns around and faces the champions.

"OK, but how is the age of the Pokemon world important?" Diantha enquires.

"The Pokemon world... is not eternal. It had a dawn... as it will have, an eventual dusk. Now, before this great dawn, life on this planet was following its usual course. Several species flourished in various ecosystems and habitats. That was... until something happened. Something so unpredictable, that it changed the course of destiny for this entire planet," Dragon Emperor continues.

"What happened?" Cynthia asks, intrigued by what the Dragon Emperor is going to say.

"An accident which changed everything and resulted in the birth of the Pokemon world," Dragon Emperor replies.