127: The Origin

<Author's Note Begins>

A very merry Christmas to all of you guys and hope you like this gift of a chapter. My other on-going book shall be updated very soon as well. As always stay cool and enjoy life.

COMMENT your hearts out people. I want to see what you like and dislike (other than my absence of course).

<Author's Note Ends>

"Continuing where I was. Antonius was surrounded by Pokemon and human soldiers who were looking at him and doing nothing but shoot out daggers from their eyes. Antonius was petrified as he saw the murderous look in the eyes of the Pokemon and humans around him," Dragon Emperor says.

"Of course they were mad. After all, Drakus and his Shadow Pokemon must've left scars on the Pokemon world's inhabitants, both physical and mental," Serena remarks causing many people to nod approvingly.

"Indeed. Now as Antonius was surrounded all he did was gulp because he could see many people point their swords and lances at him. But before anyone could do anything someone telepathically shouted, "Wait!" causing everyone to turn towards the what they perceived as the direction of the sound," Dragon Emperor says as everyone else present hangs onto every word he's uttering with the utmost level of concentration they can muster.

"Who was it?" Diantha questions.

"Who else other than Arceus himself," Dragon Emperor smiles as everyone exchanges looks of surprise.

"Arceus himself stopped the others from harming Antonious. And here I thought that Arceus being Drakus' opposite would be the most upset with the mention of Drakus' name!" Cynthia remarks with shocked surprise etched on her face.

"Indeed he was angry. But at the same time, he also realized something else. He realized that the mention of Drakus' name from a mere peasant's mouth who rode all this way into the heart of the war couldn't be mere coincidence. And so Arceus stopped everyone from harming Antonious and his Rapidash. He also commanded Antonious to explain himself immediately. Antonious immediately got onto his knees, bowed his head in gratefulness and thanked the God Pokemon for coming at the right time. Then he told everything, this included who he was, what was he doing in the cave, what he overheard and why he had come to the last place where he wanted to go," Dragon Emperor says causing many people to breathe a sigh of relief knowing that Antonious managed to tell Arceus what he wanted to before he could be killed by the mob which had formed around him.

"What happened?" Bonnie enquires as her Dedenne also expresses its curiosity.

"What do you think happened. They were all shocked. They were astounded by what they heard. The soldiers and the Pokemon whispered amongst themselves as Antonious narrated his side of the events during his unexpected adventure in the cave. Arceus immediately called the two kings and proposed a truce to which they immediately agreed. Asking Antonious to lead them, the Pokemon and human army reached the cave where Antonious had overheard the plans to overthrow the Pokemon world. When they reached the cave they searched it from inside out. There was nothing for the members of the League of Shadows had already made their escape. Even so when Arceus and the legendaries reached the cave, they felt traces of negative energy being emitted from within the cave, energy which they had not felt since the great war two thousand years back. This confirmed their suspicion. Their enemy had returned and the war was far from over. The fact that the enemy had not been vanquished and the fact that Algrim had left a threatening prophecy became an immediate cause for concern. Something had to be done, but the question was 'What?'" Dragon Emperor takes a sip of water.

There was silence in the entire room. Everyone from the champions to the military generals to his apprentices looks at him as he takes a dramatic pause.