Part(8)

Jimin's POV

I woke up feeling someone holding me.

I sighed as I realized the girl sleeping peacefully.

I move her hands that were holding me and went to look for food to eat.

I walked on the trail as I started to look for something to hunt.
Their I saw a nest of baby birds.

I climbed the tree and grabbed the entire nest and hid it under my shirt afraid the mom will see and attack me.

I ran back to the cave and placed the baby birds and left to find wood and some ingredients.

Jennie's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping near my ears.

I turned to face the tiny birdies chirping for help.

"Aw cute",I said now holding and admiring them.

"Who brought you here?,your mommy is probably looking for you",I tell them.

I took the jacket that belonged to Jimin and covered them with it so they can feel warm.

I then realized that Jimin was nowhere to be found.

"Great",I murmured.

What is he up to?

Jimin's POV

As I looked for ingredients and wood I started to feel someone watching me.

I turned backwards ready to attack only to find a small deer staring back.

Pfff!That was terrifying.

I continued looking for woods and decided I've had enough and went back home.

I walked back to the cave just to spot Jennie playing with the birds.

"What are doing hurry up I'm hungry",I said exhaustedly.
"Eh,what do you mean?,she spoke looking all confused.

"I mean like prepare them for dinner",I said staring at them.
"Wh-at?Do yo-u mean these BIRDYS?,she said in shock.

"Yeah I'm hungry and here",I handed her some plants.

Then she started laughing "Are you saying eating these innocent birdies is Ok?",she questioned.

"Yeah so what their parents weren't even looking after them so it's ok we can eat them",I said shrugging.

Jennie's POV
Just as he said that it reminded me that my life was kinda like these birds my parents didn't look out for me but that didn't mean I deserved to die.

"No,no hold on if you think it's ok to eat them I will go back to the hospital and tell them that your here",I threatened.

"Go ahead we'll see what happens".
"Ugh look I'm not joking",I continued.
"And I'm not either so go ahead and snitch",he said still not making eye contact.

I sighed and sat right where he was now starting a fire.

"I was joking,I wouldn't do that",I said.
"So what if you did",he said coldly.
"Look I'm not going anywhere but I'm not going to let you eat those innocent birds",I pointed at them.

"Then starve",he said still fixing the fireplace.
"Please don't eat them we can look for something else other then those innocent bird",I said pleading.
He sighed and looked back at you.
"It's your turn go and look for something because I'm tired",he said now laying down near the fire.

"Look what if you were those birds and you were left their how would you feel?",I questioned.

"Don't eat them",I continued now pointing at the birds that are now staring at me.

I walked along the path and started to look for something to eat.

I looked for anything that I could find anything but,

NOTHING WAS FOUND.

It started to get dark as I decided to head back home.
As I was walking I started wondering to myself...

Is anyone actually looking for us?

Not realizing where I was going my clumsy self trapped and sprained her ankle.
"Ahh F*ck!",I yelled at my clumsiness.

I tried getting up but their was no use I sighed and pulled myself up which resulted in me falling again.

"Holy cr*p now it really hurts".

I started crying...
I am lost, scared, and it's getting dark can someone help?

Jimin's POV

What's taking her soo long?
I turned my face to the birds as they stared back innocently.
My stomach started growling.

I'm sorry but I'm hungry...