Part(5)

We headed back to the hospital restless.
"Uhhh I'm hungry," I let out arms circled tightly around my bare arms.
"Yeah me too," he replied."I will order pizza," he continued.
"That sounds nice."

Coming to think of it we were closer than I imagined. We reached our room and waited there until our delivery arrived. Finally, the nurse walked in handing us the meal.

I opened it and the feeling of happiness came back it's been about 2 years without PIZZA.

He took a slice and I took a slice at the same time
"Tastes good," he grinned.
"It does" I happily said.
"I want a drink" he spoke.
He then called the nurse to get us a drink or anything to help our thirst.

She came back with the glorious 'Sprite'
I loved sprite ever since I was little and I still do.
"So why are you here?" I broke the silence, "I mean what brings you here?" I rephrased.

"Well I'm afraid I can't answer that," he said halting from eating.

"Yeah why, don't be stubborn," I replied thinking he was joking.

"What brings you here?" he reversed raising a brow.

"I..well..." then I sighed.
"Never mind take back my question," I told.

"It's about your family right," he assumed.
I turned to face him.
"Your parents,"
I started feeling the rage of anger raising.
"Or your past was too harsh for me to spea-" he was cut off when I stood up.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CARE LISTEN I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG FOR YOU TO ASSUME LIKE THAT, YEAH MY PAST WAS A MESS BUT THAT IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN," I yelled in between my tears.

I walked to my bed and sat there and hid my face underneath the blanket.

Flashback
As we gathered for a family meal, I sat beside my so-called 'mom' she started pouring me my meal as I waited patiently.
"So Jennie you didn't tell me, What is that bruise on your left cheek?" he teases.
I looked up at him as he grinned I'm not really one to joke about abuse.

"Yeah tell us what happened," he continued knowing that it was him.
I started to get emotional. I'm a fragile person extremely delicate anything can break me.

I stood from the family gathering and went to my room. I cried there for hours, nothing new.

How can he just act as if nothing had happened?

What type of dad does that to their daughter?
End of Flashback

Jimin's POV

She stood up just like that.
I didn't actually mean it.

It hurts to see her like that, broken,
especially from no other than my stupid words.

"Um, are you ok?" I tried comforting her.
She didn't reply she just kept wiping her tears as they streamed down her face.

Is that all because of Me?

"You see I don't mean it," I continued.
"Hey please, you won't hear words like that from someone like me so I truly mean it".

"Come on just accept my apology and I will disappear from your life, I will stop talking to you."

Looking down at her she was now fast asleep, Was I talking to myself this entire time?

I stared at her closed eyes as a tear fell.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.
"I really am," I continued wiping the tear away.

I looked back at the food.
She didn't even finish her food.

I leaned closer to her face as I examined every feature that was on her face. My heart thumped faster and faster it felt like it was about to pop outside my body. The more I came closer the more features that got revealed on her face.

I leaned and pecked her head before I headed to bed.

Goodnight Jennie, and I'm sorry.