Part(15)

I suddenly got up and chased after him.
"Hey,hey wait!",I yelled.
When he heard me shout he turned around and made a 'what do you want?'kinda face.
"I want to come".
"What made you change your mind? ",he asked with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Stop being annoying and let's go".
"Yeah come on first let's plan this out",he spoke and walked ahead of me.
We walked back to our so called 'room' and started planning.
"OK so since last time we ran away they improved their security and I want you to be more careful this time" he warned.
"Oh no,you do know that last time I barely reached the other side without getting caught,do I look like I can run?",I asked.
"Fine calm down and try your best because my mom is helping us",he spoke looking away.

"OK so when are we going to make a run?",I asked.
"Now, but you have to stay behind just in case",he replied.
"Ready.... Let's gooo",he shouted.
He stood up and led the way and I followed.
He suddenly stopped, signaling a 'wait'.
There I could see the long hallway and how scary it looked.
He continued walking slowly then he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards a what looks like a, closet.
"What happened?",I questioned.
"Shhhh!".
It was dark nothing can be seen. The only thing that can be heard was our heavy breathing.
He suddenly opened the door and peaked outside.
Everything seemed to be alright because he pulled me and started running.(dashi run run😂)
I ran and ran until I felt my legs go numb.
"Wai- t- Ji-mi-n",I tried stopping him but he was too concentrated in reaching the gate that he forgot about me.
He didn't stop he just ran until we finally reached the garden.
From the distance I could see a young lady already talking to the guards, I guess she was a distraction.
He pulled my wrist again but this time a lot harder.
He ran as he pulled me along with him.
We reached the gate and he signalled for me to jump.
"What I can'-",I tried protesting but he eventually cut me off.
"Hurry up!",he shouted.
I stepped on his hands and jumped on the other side with him following.
There was a silver car parked outside which I guess is his mom's.
Like I guessed he pulled me inside of it and waited until his mother followed, and she did.
She went inside the car and changed the gear to drive.
The first few minutes it was silent as she drove farther from the hospital.

"So what's your name?",she suddenly asked.
"Jennie",I spoke.
"I'm Lia by the way, so mochi is this your girlfriend?",oh gosh not this question.
"What noo, come on mom",he was clearly annoyed.
"But she is pretty and she seems kind".This time I interfered,"no we're nothing like that",I shook my hands.
"Why not?",she questioned lifting her eyebrows.
"Mom just drive",he said again.
"How old are you?".
"19",I replied.
"Wow that's awesome so he's older then you by 2 years",she said, she was such a nice mother, and very joyful.

"Just so you know Jimin is not an ordinary guy, he has never been in any relationship and because of that he hates girls",she chuckled.
"He does?",I curiously asked, to be honest I was kind of shocked.
"I don't,what the hell mom",he angrily spoke.
"What?, I'm only stating facts",she continued chuckling.
"No your not that's past",he spoke, wait does that means he changed.
"Don't you remember when you had a fight with a girl just because she stole one of your candy",ouff that was embarrassing.
"I don't remember".
"You beat her up",she continued.
"Mom just drive",he said in a pleading way.
After that, the ride was pretty silent.
Minutes pasted and we finally arrived at a huge house what looked like a mansion..
It had tinted windows and a huge back yard.
I was blown by how amazing it looked.
"We are here!",she shouted.
"So you will be living here with my son",she said unbuckling her seatbelt.
"Mom she knows you can go now, I will show her around",he spoke.
"Are you sure?",she asked.
"Come on",he said pulling me alongside him.
He started typing what looked like a passcode and suddenly the gates opened revealing a huge mansion.
"Wow is this where we're staying at?".

He nodded and walked ahead of me.
This is going to be a long day...

Author's Note:
Soooo I hope you enjoyed and please stay tune for the chapters that are coming up because I'm adding a few spices 🌶️in them and there are a few chapters left so might as well stay tuned thanx again 💜

Question:
What's your hobby?
Mine is reading and writing ...

Alone||PJMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara