Part(4)

I woke early today since the sun was shining brightly across the window. I turned my body steadily toward the other room facing the black-haired guy.

He was sleeping quietly.

I stared at his face noticing every little feature that was displayed on it. He looked cute, eyes closed and huffing tiny breaths in between a short pause.

I got up, walked out of the room, and headed to the garden to breathe some fresh air. I saw children already with their parents heading to the hospital.

"Dad why are we here I thought you said we will go to my cousin's house?" a blonde kid asked furiously.
"We are, but first we came to check your teeth remember," his dad replied patting his son's back gently.
"Uh fine."
"Let's make a deal if you don't cry we will sleep over at your cousin's house," his mom interfered.

"What really!?" the blonde kid screeched happily clapping both his hands.
"That's if you don't cry," his mother reminded gently grabbing his wrist. The kid nodded and then started skipping happily ahead of them. My mood went downhill after that. I started to get emotional. It's probably because I envy the child. The 5-year-old child.

"Why are you always crying?" a voice spoke near my ear causing me to yelp in terror.

"Omg, you scared me!"

"I did," the black-haired guy asked. He was now wearing a black sweatshirt with matching black trousers.
"Why are following me don't you have better things to do."
"Nope nothing really," the black-haired guy replied running his fingers threw his dark locks.

"You can't just go the other way," I continued glaring at him annoyingly.

"No, I don't feel like it."

"Yeah don't be like that," I mumbled as we were now walking.
Smirking he replied, "Be like what?"

"Never mind," I heaved a sigh changing my mind because I knew this won't get me anywhere. We walked quietly, but it eventually started to get awkward.
"Um, so what's your name?" I questioned breaking the silence.
"Jimin or mo-" he abruptly halted changing his facial expression into a more sorrowful one.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin or mo-" I ceased recalling my mom's words.

Flashback
"Where is my little mochi?" she asked cheerfully holding onto the tiny towel.

"Here!" I shrieked as she started to chase me around the living room.
"I gotcha," she held me gently picked me up then flipped me so that I was upside down.

I started screaming as she grabbed me and placed me in the warm tub.
"I am going to get you all cleaned, "she claimed turning on the water while grinning at me sheepishly.

End of Flashback

I started feeling uncomfortable walking with her. I knew if I stayed any longer I will expose my true self.
I decide to change direction and head back to the benches.

Jennie's POV
He walked off just like that, I would follow him but he seemed like he needed some time alone.

I walked away and sat on the other side of the garden.

Flashback
"Hey are you the daughter of the CEO of the third biggest company in Seoul?" a brown-haired guy interrogated startling me.
"Yeah, why?" I answered gripping my bare skin.

"Oh, really I just thought you were pretty, would you be my girlfriend?", he suddenly asked.
"Um I don't even know you", I let out wrapping my arms around each other securely.
"Trust me I will make you the happiest girl in the world," he told winking at me then decided to lend me his hand to grab.

"Fine," I mumbled only because I had no choice but to accept.

End of Flashback

I didn't even realize that it was almost sunset when I got up from the bench and walked back to the hospital but to my surprise, Jimin was still seated at the wooden bench.

"Oh Jimin aren't you heading back it's kinda late?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows. He didn't reply it seemed he was in deep thought. I sat beside him and touched his forehead.

It was hot.
"Damn you have a fever," I yelped waving my wrist back and forth.
He turned his gaze towards me and sighed, "Why would you care?"

"Yeah don't be stupid I was just saying, "I retorted seating myself beside him. I turned to face him but witnessed a whole portrait instead. I saw half of his face blending with the sunset while the other half was covered

I kept staring at him not realizing that he was staring back.
"Why are you staring at me?" he teased raising an eyebrow.
"I wasn't," I denied.
"Yes you were," he said.
"No, I wasn't," I protested.
"Yes, you were."
"I said no I wasn't," I raised my voice shamelessly.

Raising an eyebrow he grinned slowly then sighed, "Ugh fine you win."
"Um, aren't you going to leave it's kinda cold outside," I let out, staring at the breathtaking view.

"Are you worried about me?" he questioned eyes squinted followed by a warm smile.
Is he stupid I don't even worry about myself.

"No, not really I was just worried if you end up going missing the department will have to look for you, and then that means they won't take good care of me."
He chuckled and then stood up.

"Nice one Ms.Jennie."