Epilogue

4 years later:

"Former CEO Park Lehee one of the biggest businessman in Seoul got arrested yesterday when spotting him working for prostitution and illegal transportation of drugs and other illegal things, he refused to approve of it saying whatever the charge is, it has nothing to do with him while the police are after him they showed solid evidence on the case showing photos and videos and even timelines, stay tuned for more info on th-",the TV was suddenly turned off.

"You don't have to stress yourself",Jimin said placing the remote on the table.

"I'm not stressed, I'm just shocked", I chuckled,he leaned closer and pecked my cheek, making my face blush in embarrassment ,I never got used to it even after 3 year of living with him, everything felt the same.Today was his break from work, recently he has been working as a dancer as he said he has always loved dancing ever since he was a kid,so he decided to follow his dream.

I glanced at the newspaper that sat on the wooden desk.
Headline:Missy Hospital shut down after ultimate rumors of escaping patients..

He chuckled at me and pecked me again.
"What a weird day",I said nervously.
"You wann-",he was going to ask before getting cut off by Jehee.

"Daddy, I don't understand this",he said while pouting.
"What Jehee?",Jimin asked.
"My mother told me yesterday how you first met, and that she lo-",he said before I cut him off.

"JEHEE!",I said trying to stop him from saying more.
"Wait let him finish",Jimin said while smiling at Jehee.

"I SWEAR JEHEE IF YOU SAY ONE WORD",I threatened.

"Jehee I will buy you a new racing car",Jimin challenged.

"JEHEE DONT YOU DARE",I continued.
"Come on Jehee I will also buy you ice cream and we'll go to the beach today",he said smiling kindly.

"Really?",Jehee smiled happily.
"JEHEE DON-".

"My mommy said she loved you soooo much she has never see such a handsome man, and when you said you loved her she felt like the happiest girl in the world",he smiled shyly.

"JEHEE!",I looked at him madly.
Jimin chuckled and pecked my check one more time.
"Jehee tell her that I have never seen any girl as beautiful as her when she said she loved me back I felt like the happiest guy in the world",he rephrased,Jehee chuckled and nodded his head.
"Now as promised we'll go to the beach but before that we'll go to somewhere special go get dressed",
Jehee squealed in happiness.

"Mommy let's go",he pulled me along with him.
I nodded at his cute smile, ever since I had a Jehee he always reminded me when I was a kid except he's a boy, I always liked going out and shopping even it was hard because my mom was dead but I did get through it, I liked the color blue and always wanted everything to go in my way, I didn't like being told what to do because it made me feel like a child and I was one.

We headed outside as Jimin waited patiently.
He opened the door for us and went back to his driver seat.
"Where are we heading?",I questioned.
"Somewhere you'll see",he spoke focusing on the road.
"Dad I didn't finish my question",Jehee continued.
"What is it?".

"I want to know how you and mommy met at a hospital".
He chuckled, then replied.

"It's a long story and it will need some time", he chuckled glancing back at me.
It was only a few minutes and we were outside a place full of trees.

"Surprise!",Jimin shouted.
"OMG, you did not?",I said looking around the place we ran away to.
"Oh yes I did let's go".
I followed him holding Jehee's hand tightly.