Part(2)

The nurse walked in as she called me for therapy which I hated, mostly because they get too personal.

"Ok so Jennie how are you feeling, any better?" she asked folding her hands together.

"Fine," I coldly answered back, tapping my foot on the ground impatiently.

"So nothing new no nightmares or anything?" she questioned furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

Starting to get irritated I replied, "Why would you care?"

"Look we need to know if the medication is working."

I stayed silent, a flashback started to form in my sick brain managing to throw me into deep thoughts once again.

Tears welled up in my eyes causing me to stand up abruptly, leaving the so-called 'therapy'.

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!" the nurse shouted again grabbing my wrist in the process then proceeded to shake me as if I was s drink.

And that's when everything blacked out, and I fainted.

I woke up to the sound of a machine beeping near my ear. My head hurts and my body felt numb.

"Are you ok?" the black-haired guy inquired sitting on the white bed.

I didn't reply, instead, I turned my gaze to the window and sighed once more.

When am I going to be set free?

Flashback:

"Look here little rat we are tired of you here when are you going to find yourself a boyfriend and leave?"

"Oh right no one wants to date a rat," he mocked.

"Look," he resumed, "If you are that attached to us we will make it clear to you, you're useless, so leave before me and your mom put you up for adoption."

Drops of tears started to fall on the wooden table provoking me to stand up and leave the two-story house. I couldn't reply because of the lump that was in my throat, I left the house as quickly as possible, at that time I didn't know where to stay. I would rather sleep in the streets than dwell in a luxurious home continuously feeling like a burden.

I walked to the nearest store and sat on a metallic chair.

Hours passed as I felt my eyes getting numb from crying too much.

"Um, young lady we're about to close so can you leave?" a brown-haired guy asked politely rubbing his nape. He probably felt bad.

I nodded, stood up, and continued navigating my next destination. I left the store and walked into the chilly night.

I had no one at that time, not even a friend. At the end of the day who is going to be friends with a useless girl?

End of Flashback

Jimin's POV

She didn't reply, she just sighed turning her head towards the glassed window and stayed like that for a couple of minutes before pulling the covers over her petite body.

Then I started hearing sniffling sounds coming from her.

Was she crying?

She hid her face underneath the blanket and fell asleep turning her face towards me.

'What a weird girl