Part(19)

"Jiminy, can you take me to Landlord's cemetery",I spoke.

"Hu, at this time?",he asked in a confused tone.
"Please",I begged.
"Fines let's go",he nodded.
We walked back to his car that he parked next to the beach and drove
off.
My phone started vibrating signalling that there was new messages.
I opened just to see 5 missed calls from Kim Taehyung and 3 messages.
Hello pick up!
Where are you?
Please reply don't make think that something bad happened to you.

I looked at them then shrugged I should make him pay for leaving me there.
We arrived, I walked to the my mom's grave sad and depressed. It's been a long time since I last visited it and it adds more to my sadness.

I saw the grave labeled:Kim Solar
I looked at it then back at Jimin who was standing there watching me quietly.
I suddenly broke down as memories flooded my mind.

Flashback:

"Mom where you going?",I asked .
"To a better place dear, I want you to be strong",she smiled back at me to reassure me.
"Are you coming back?",I asked worriedly.

"No dear, but I want you to listen to me, live happily, always smile and be happy, I know you will face some difficulties here and there but remembered we all did, yes I decided to leave but please don't follow my footsteps, don't follow my lead, your dad might not be the best dad but bare with him and live for me",she said as tears started flowing down her face, she immediately wiped them off.

"Mom don't leave me",I cried realising that she was actually leaving.
"Sorry dear, I have too, there isn't a place for me here",she looked sad and depressed.At this point she was crying and sobbing
"Mommy!",I yelled pleading for her not to leave me.
"Live for me and remember my words, follow your heart dear, anything that you want you can get it",she tried hiding her depressed self with a fake smile just to assure me that everything was OK, but in reality it wasn't.

"Mom please don't leave me I can't live all alone with dad",I cried holding her back but she got up and walked away.
"I'm sorry",she murmured.

She walked away leaving me there but that didn't stop me from following her.
I ran after her like there was no tommorow.

"Mom! Live for me, please no one deserves you,don't leave me alone",I held her legs with my tiny fingers.

"Your not alone I'm always with you",
I cried holding both of her legs begging for her to stay.
"Dear it's time to go",she said looking back at me.
I glanced back at my dad smirking seeing me grabbing my mom's legs.

"Yep it's time", he chuckled.
I turned and spotted another women holding his hands and smirking in a evil way.

"Nooooo!",I yelled realizing that my dad brought me another mom exchanging the real one, I knew, yes I was small and delicate but I knew he left my mom,he broke her and that's why she's leaving, because of him.

"Sorry dear",she whispered to me as she held me small hands one more time and kissing both of them.

"Mommy don't leave me with them",I said in between my sobs.
"Dear you can leave them when your eighteen",she said patting my head,she though that I would calm down but I didn't, I didn't want her to leave me especially with them.

"No mom!", I looked back at her sadly, I saw her blurry as she walked away.
I ran after hoping she would stop but she didn't,she grabbed a gun and glanced back at me.

"Follow your heart dear, and no your not Alone".
She turned it towards her heard and pulled the trigger shooting herself near the pool,she clasped and blood poured out of her.
"No Mommy why? why?",I whispered watching her dead body.

My dad walked out smiling as he held the other women's hand and left,not bothered to look back.
I cried holding her trying to wake her up but she didn't budge ,she was dead.

End of Flashback

I was crying uncontrollably and shivering from the cold air when I suddenly felt a jacket around my arms, I glanced back just to spot Jimin smiling sheepishly.
"Let's go home",he slightly smiled.
I cried again as I saw her grave once more. I missed her,she was everything to me. Yes we were rich and I was the daughter of the famous guy who owned a big company but I wasn't Happy.

Money doesn't buy you happiness.

At the end I never got any love from anyone.I don't have relatives, my mom's dead and my dad's a drunk and stupid guy who sleep with every women he talks to.

A sudden hug stopped me from crying, I looked up and saw Jimin smiling.
"Cry, it's OK to cry, don't keep them, they will hurt you in your future if you do",he said rubbing me back.
I cried on his chest as he held me tightly,he tried hard to comfort me by caressing my head but that only made me cry more.
It was dark probably 8pm and we just stood there at the cemetery holding each other.
I glanced back at him and hugged him one more time before breaking our hug and looking at each other.
"You wanna go home?",he questioned.
I nodded as he held me back intertwining both our hands.

I glanced at the street as it looked pretty clear to me, or was it because of my blurry vision from crying.
He let go off me and I ran towards the car crossing the street.

Suddenly lights flashed towards my face as I heard a horn being honked but I was frozen at my spot I didn't know how to react.In at matter of seconds the car hit me sending pain throughout my body just before everything turned black.

I blacked out.

Author's Note:

Hello friends,Hope you enjoyed and sorry for the cliffhanger..
Secondly, there is only 2 chapters left so stay tuned.
I will post tommorow and the day after so basically this story will finish this week...
And lastly check my new book;
First Love...