chapter 8- Glad that they didn't fight

Someone POV.

The next day...

"Eren! How are you baby?" Carla said as she walks toward her son, she then bend down and kiss his sons cheek.

"Don't worry baby, everything will be fine, trust me" she said while leading her forehead over Eren's forehead.

"I know mom, but.. I'm just worried" Eren said and move away his forehead over his mother.

"I know your worried, we are also.., but we need to be strong!" Carla acknowledge her son while holding Eren both shoulder.

"Yes.." Eren quietly said, hesitating about what to Reply on her mother, Carla then stand straight and move her gaze at his husband that fixing his suit and his hair.

"Darling are you ready?" Carla said while getting Eren right hand, she then drag Eren slowly towards his father.

"Yes I am.., by the way, where's mikasa?" Grisha said and looked around to the direction where mikasa is.

"Mikasa.., Let's go!" He said again and go to the front door, Carla followed him with Eren at her side, Mikasa then move away from the chair where she was sitting, deep thinking about something.

"Ok!, So before we go, Eren listen, whatever happened there!, You must always remember that we're always here to protect you!, I know that you're nervous, but don't worry, it's just catechized about what you guys did last day, I know that it's not your fault eren, but please for your safety avoid fight.. ok?" His father said tapping Eren's right shoulder, Grisha then move his hands away from Eren and turn around to open the door.

"Let's just hope that this meeting will go smoothly" Carla said as she hold Mikasa's hand and drag slowly the both of them.

Frustrating as the they going out of their house, Grisha and Carla was anxious about what will happened but they hide it from the children, especially Eren, they don't want him to be scared about the situation. As an Omega of course Eren can sense frightened and other kind of feels, Eren also known that his parents was scared and anxious about what's happening, he wants to tell them about this but he didn't, because he doesn't want to be a burden anymore.

The four of them walk towards the town where the fight happened last day, Eren glance to the place where he got punch and throw at the ground, flashback hitting him that makes him want to cry, he also feel ashamed about himself because he can't win against the alpha, he wanted to win the fight and show that even if he was a omega he can also fight, he has a plan that if he win the fight he will announced that he was an omega, his also aware that if he do that he'll be trouble, but he wanted to show to the 3 alpha's that he an omega can also win a fight against the highest type of secondary gender 'alpha', but everything turns upside down when he lose the fight, he moves his head away from the place and just looked straight where they was walking

"Where here" Grisha said and looked at the three that at his back, he glance down to Eren but only for a second, he moves his gaze at his wife and nod a little.

"Let's go Eren, Mikasa" Carla said dragging them inside of the quarters, where the meeting will be held.

They walk inside, Eren glance right to left to see some new stuff to him, there was also picture frame that he doesn't know what to called, so many things that new to his sight, there was also doors every meter away from each other, plants that on the side of the doors, name that attached all of doors, he stop looking around when his parents stop on walking infront of the door that had a name on it 'meeting room'.

Eren POV.

"Excuse me.." my father said while opening the door, revealing the people that inside of the room.

"Ah!, Doctor Yeäger finally you're here!" Said the guy who was at the center of the room sitting in his chair with table on his front.

"Come in, Doctor Yeäger" the guy that on his side standing with a smile on his lips.' it's Mr. Smith!, What is he doing here?' I thought and looked at him, he then give me a smile.

"Ah! It's Mr. Smith!" I say as we enter the room, Mr. Smith then move away from his position and walk towards us.

"Hello Mr. Smith" my father said, as he bow a little bit to Mr. Smith, Mr. Smith then bow too and have a shake hands on my father.

"Please take a sit doctor Yeäger, the Lee family and Hans family wasn't here yet, so please wait for a while" Mr. Smith said as he offer my father a sit, my father then take the sit at the side of the front table.

"Please join him, Mrs. Yeager" he said to my mother offering the vacant chair that on my father side.

"And you two please take a sit there" he said to me and mikasa, I looked at where he was pointed and saw the five chair leading to the wall and a few meter away from my father back, mikasa then drag me away from Mr. Smith and make me sit on the second row of chair.

"For a minute let's wait, and after this, doctor Yeäger, Mrs. Yeager I'd like to have a word with you guys" Mr. Smith said, this make my heart pound so fast and think that 'what wound they talking about?'.

"Sure Mr. Smith" my father calmly said, my mother looked at him but my father ignored him and close his eyes.

"Ahem... may i ask Mr. Smith.. what would you want to talked about?" My mother said not glancing at Mr. Smith, I looked at them and wait for Mr. Smith to reply.

"Ah.. nothing important, just some matter about your... Family" Mr. Smith said while glance at mikasa for short and glance at me for long, I looked down and grip on the chair.

"If you insist, then I won't asked farther anymore.." my mother said and coldly looked at Mr. Smith for a minute, then focus her look at the wall.

Mr. Smith nod and walk towards the side of chief, while were waiting for the other party, my father and the chief started to talk with each other, Mr. Smith sometimes talk to but for the rest he was silent and it's like he was thinking, mother is just silent and not even glancing towards father, I think mother is thinking something that really serious so father didn't bother her, the noisy suddenly stop when we heard a knock on the door, we all glance at the door and the chief yell to them to enter.

"Excuse us for being late, we are kinda having trouble in bringing our sons here" father of the siblings alpha said while scratching his head, I looked towards the sibling and saw that they were embarrassed.

"Same here, my son doesn't want to come with me so I first need to discipline him before he agree" said by the father of the leader, which the one that punch me first.

"No worries, doctor Yeäger and his family just arrive a minute ago, please enter and take a sit and you children's sit there beside of Yeäger's" the chief said while pointing where they will sit, all of them then move to the place where the chief pointed, the father of the siblings take a sit infront of my father, facing father with a nervous, while the father of leader is infront of my mother with a little bow.

The three walk towards us, glancing us with a glare, mikasa glare back end up for the 3 to looked down, mikasa then stand up and move my sit a bit away with me sitting on it, she then grab her chair and also drag it away from the 3 alpha's.

I looked infront where I saw the faces of the elders with a sigh while my father is smirking, mother just glance a little and giggle a little, Mr. Smith then cover his mouth and try to not laugh, the chief was relieved that the fight didn't happened, I look towards mikasa and saw her that she was glaring at the 3 alpha, I tap her and move my head side to side to make her stop, she obey it with out any complain and just sit and wait for what will happened, while me take a little glance towards the 3 and clench my fits and try to come my self down, I remove my look towards then and just focused on the situation.

┏(^0^)┛...

End sorry for the long update guys, I'm kinda busy this past days.. but belated merry Christmas and happy new year (lol).. hahaha.. maybe I won't be that active by this days.. because you know online schooling, but I'll try my best to update this story so don't worry, I also would like to thank you guys for reading this story, that all have a nice day tomorrow 😘🙇🏻‍♀️.