chapter 11- Things Explained

Hange POV.

A hours ago, after levi and Erwin leave to chase eren, mikasa and Hannes. Erwin, levi and hange was facing doctor Yeager and his wife Carla, waiting for them to speak up about the truth on Eren's identity. Both wife and husband want to cover up the real information by telling them a lie but they're sure that they already know the truth but personally want to hear it from them, Carla was getting anxious about the situation of Hannes and her children, thinking that they might already captured and her children was got hurt, but she calm herself and think positive that they had escape and in a bitter situation, for the meantime she need to focus on the situation she and her husband was in, she take a deep breath and lock her gaze at levi's direction.

"You don't have to be secured, we won't do anything stupid" Carla said as she glared at Erwin, Erwin eyebrows got twitch as he give Carla a cold expression.

Doctor Yeager sit on the chair that was on the side of window, he takes his glasses and put it in the table for the stress that he was having he can't stop pinching the edge of his eyebrows, he looked at her wife and give her a 'give up' look like there's nothing to do anymore since they're surrounded by them, he straighten his seated and fold his hands above the table, and prepare himself to speak up by sighing out loud.

"When eren was a young child, me and my brother take him on a experiment, it's started when I discovered a strange place-" he continued.

Flashback-

Grisha POV.

'where is this?' As I followed the road of the forest the trees was getting strange, the ground was becoming grassy, the area was starting to filled by a mist. I don't know where I am nor what is this place, all I know was me and my brother kruger was exploring the area when suddenly I got separated from him, i tried to call his name but nothing was replying, I already walk back to where I started but it's looked like my path was changing, it's like this place was moving around. As I continue to walk I finally found a light, it's must be the exit of this forest, I run towards it but when I past it a beautiful and shining place was surprised me, I got stunned by what I saw.

This place was enchanted, many small and cute animals was spotted and a good and mesmerizing ground to be seen, this place also have a calm and comfy sensation filled all over the place. I walk forward but stop when the small animals notice my presence, they got shocked end for them to run away from me, I got surprised by what they did and was about to say something but stop because I don't know what to say, I sigh and kneeled down and smile at them, trying to be good as possible.

"I was honestly lost and was coincidentally come to this place, I don't know where to exit so I just followed the road, it's unexpected that this road was connected to this place..., And I'm sorry if I scared you all, don't worry I'm a good person" I said as I showed that I'm telling the truth, the animals then start to move forward but little by little, others was clawing while some was standing and walking.

While they approaching me I notice that others was snifting, it's like they conforming if I'm telling the truth, as they already confirm it they already a little bit far away from me. There's this animal that confidently move forward and it tap my kneeling legs with it small cute paw, suddenly a calming air was past us and I heard a little relaxing and beautiful voice on my head.

"It's must be scary out there, glad you come to this place, we welcome you to enchanted forest, were 'niji' lives feel free to relax for the meantime.., but don't worry will escort you later to the exit" it said through my head. This animals communicate through telepathy, It's interesting to the point that I want to know how they did it, 'maybe when this thing touch me something unexpected happened that I didn't realize'. I looked at it and smile, gladly that I accidentally come to this place, knowing that this place was still exist in this century. I want to study about this place and about this creatures on what they are and where did they come, so I decided to stay here for the meantime and make a excuse for myself. I was glad that they accepted what excuse I have, so past months already and I was getting along with the nijis especially with the one who approached me at the past. (A/N: referring to one that communicate to him using telepathy)