chapter 9- we'll talk about it

Eren's pov.

Past a minute when the meeting started a silent atmosphere is in the air on our place, the trio is quite listening to the elders talking, me and mikasa just quietly staring at our parents, hope that meeting will be over. I saw that the trio's father is sitting bowing at our parents, apologizing with sincere feelings, my father then gesture his hands forward and say that 'it's ok' my mother just smiled at them and say that 'just don't let them do it again..', my father looked at her and frown with sweetness eyes with him.

The trio's parent just nod and letting a sigh escape from there mouth, the chief then nod his head on agreement with a greatful for the scene that he was seeing, my parents then stand up same also with the trio's parent and bow to each other, I felt relieved because the meeting is already over, that we can also go home and have a rest. The trio's parent called their son's to come to then, the trio then obey it without any complain, silently come forward towards their parents, the leader of the gang looked at us and look me in an apologizing looked, this got me shocked and also confused, when the trio already got to their parents the parent say that they should also apologize to our parents, the trio obeyed and bow their heads, my father then tap the head of the gang leader and tap it gently, my father looked at us and gesture that we should come front, we obey it and walk towards them.

"Eren, mikasa say sorry also for what you did" my father said as we got to their place, this got me confused so i raise my eyebrows in confused, my father notice this and just give me a nod.

"Um.. we're sorry for what we did and hopefully that we'll be friends?" I said without any second thought, I then strengthen my hand forward to have a shake hands with the leader.

The leader then nod a bit and strengthen his hand forward to accept my shake hand,when our hand touch each other we then move it slowly up and down signaling that accept being friends, my parents and also the elders frown happily while wetnessing this scene between us.

The Lee and Tan family decide to go first, while us still here waiting for Mr. Smith to talk about something that make us all anxious.

"So.. Mr. Smith I also would like to excuse my self, I still have a meeting to attend, by the way doctor Yeager if you're already finish in here please report to the head chief.., that's all, please excuse me"the chief said while standing up and walk towards the door, he glance towards Mr. Smith and bow a bit, he then open the door and go out and close it after him.

"Ahem.. you two children sit here" Mr. Smith said getting our attention, me and mikasa looked at where he was pointing and saw the chair where the trio's parents got seated, we follow what Mr. Smith say without any more actions.

"I'm getting this straight.. please hand over Eren to us" Mr. Smith said as he take a sit at where the chief seated last a minute.

This got me and my parents shocked but immediately gather our self and looked at Mr. Smith with a confused looked, but of course we already know what he meant so we all need to act like were innocent.

"What are you talking about Mr. Smith?, Why would we give our son to you?" My mother asked as she looked at Mr. Smith with disbelieve.

"Don't act anymore Mrs. Yeager, we already know that your son is omega..." Mr. Smith frown his eyebrows looking at my mom who got shocked.

"Hmmm.. you got it wrong Mr. Smith my son is not an omega I have his dna here, let me get it" my father calmly said and he getting out a small bottle with a brown color.

"My son is beta..., We're just afraid to tell you because of our dignity" my father continue as he put the small bottle in the table, Mr. Smith get the bottle and looked at it seriously he then sigh and this got me feel relieved because he believed at what father said.

"Stop making things to be come complicated anymore Mr. Yeager we have a prove.. you can't hide it anymore nor forever" Mr. Smith said as he put the small bottle at the table and looked at my father sadly, not actually sadly like his smirking and feel bad for my father's lies.

"Your the one who's wrong Mr. Smith.. my son Eren Yeager is beta.. not an omega, even if he was then maybe he wasn't here anymore and we already try to escape eren from you guys" my mother said, and stand up from her sit and give Mr. Smith a disbelieve expression and smile a little.

"So you already confess on what will you do if this thing will happened hah.." Mr. Smith said and looked my mother, my father then sigh and also stand up, he then held my hand and same also to mikasa and let us stand up from the chair.

"I'm sorry Mr. Smith but if you did on a test on Eren them it's all wrong, the result is already in your front, believe it or not but that the result" my father said looking Mr. Smith blankly.

"So your saying that our scientist, Hange Zoe is not that pro on testing and researching?" Mr. Smith and put his hands above the table and fold it together.

"I didn't say it Mr. Smith.., it's you who said that.., if you don't have anymore important than this stupid misunderstanding thing to say then please excuse us" bowing his head a little, then he grab my mother hand and drag us towards the door, but before father could open the door Mr. Smith then say something that makes us all tremble.

"This is the queen's order, if you still decide to hide the truth then this can be a betrayal from your queen right?" Mr. Smith said frowning his eyebrows and stand up from his sit.

My parents didn't move a inch, my father then remove his hand at the door knob and turn to looked Mr. Smith seriously, mother then hold my hand tightly, I looked at her and saw that she was frightening and started to bit her lips.

"Give us a minute to talk, I'll just need to explain to Eren about what was happening, please leave us" my father said. Mr. Smith then nod and move away from the desk and approach us, my mother drag me slowly away from the door.

"Eren see you a minute" Mr. Smith said and tap my head, my mother then hiss lowly and move me away from Mr. Smith, Mr. Smith then chuckle and move out from the room.

My father then suddenly grab my hand and lead me to the window, he open it and let mikasa out first, he looked at me frowning sadly and carry me up he first sit me at the window's bench and kiss my forehead.

"I know your having confused and would like to asked a question but can you let it past first?, Escape with mikasa, don't worry about us we can handle our selves, Hannes is here to help you both escape" my father explained as he carry me out of the window, I then feel that someone got me away from my father's hand.

"I live it to you Hannes" my mother said as she tap my head two times, she then release a smile but I can tell that it's force, Mr. Hannes nod and carried my to his arms, he the hold Mikasa's hand with his able one, and start to run.

While Mr. Hannes run with mikasa following him I lastly glance towards my parents who looking us happily, I want to shout a good bye to them but I'm afraid that we will get catch.

Erwin POV.

"They move" Hange seriously said to me, I groan a little because of the irritation that I feel towards the husband and wife.

"It's ok, we surrounded the whole city even the gates they can't escape, tell the other to follow them and catch them, don't hurt Eren, I'll be with them after I finish talking with bastard, we need clarification after all right Hange?" I said and looked at Hange who suddenly brighten her mood, I just sigh and walk towards the door of the office where the couple's are.

'stubborn.need.to.teach.a.lesson" I thought as I move the door knob and saw that the two was facing at us with a serious looked. Both me and Hange enter the room and cross our arms.

"Care to explain, doctor Yeager and Mrs. Yeager?" Hange asked.

_______________end_______________

Yuan's PoV.

Sorry for the long update guys!!.. hehe.. I'm kinda busy this past days because of the new story that I made, but I won't published it yet..., Still need to make the chapters more and more before I'll publish it, hehehe.. and BTW. Thanks for 1.33k viewers!!!.. this is unexpected!!!.. but thank you very much for the support!! Hope you'll support me until the end!.. thank you 😘😭.