chapter 2- suspicious

Someone POV.

Outside of the house where Hannes, Grisha and Mikasa talking about the situation and what's their plan, while eren and his mother are inside of the house to Eren's room calming herself and also eren.

"So here's the plan" Grisha said and looked at the both with a serious looked.

"Hannes you need to came with me to the capital and we must know what they're planning and when will they going to test every children in here, but I'm sure they'll starts at girls so we still have a lot of time by then, mikasa you need to be here and secure that eren won't do any stupid while I'm gone, also please protect him, we don't know what will the survey cops do if they find out about Eren's identity"Grisha said with a serious looked on his face, both Hannes and mikasa nod for the respond and wait for the continuation of Grisha saying.

"That's all, by the mean time the situation is still fine, but we need to be alert, we already know that what's the survey cops is, so please be alert" Grisha said and looked at to the both unsure what will happened.

"I got it father"mikasa said with a serious tune Grisha nod and thoughting that 'as I expected to a alpha female she was emotionless and also cold when she speak'.

"Ok.., Hannes let's go, they might got be suspicious that I'm not there, we must hurry I've secretly came out from the lab and bring out what I tested.., and yes.. for the search I did it's comes out that eren is a omega but a rare one!, So survey cops must not get him no matter what!" Grisha said and throw the bottle where Eren's test result, then the bottle got broke when it landed at the rock beside of a tree, he then turn his way around and walk, Hannes then followed to his side and talks about something, mikasa then enter house and looked it.

Time skip brought you by your lazy author~(lol)

Someone POV.

Grisha and Hannes arrive at the office where the survey cops are, hannes decide that he should be outside watching everybody moves, Grisha agree and enter the office, when he enter he saw that his co-workers are at the table with the team leader of the survey cops and some of is team.

"Grisha! Where did you go?" Said by one of the scientists and stand up he then point at the vacant sit beside of his.

"Ahh! Just on the restroom, thank you and sorry if I got late" Grisha said and take a sit at the vacant one.

"It's fine, we didn't even started, and by the way, this is Mr. Yeäger he is one of our best doctor here, he was also the one that solve the sickness that cause hundred years ago" the scientist said and tap at right shoulder of Grisha.

"Nice too meet you Mr. Yeäger, I'm Erwin Smith the commander of the survey cops" Erwin said and got up and bow, Grisha then stand up and introduce himself.

"I'm Grisha Yeäger, nice too meet you to commander Erwin" He said and also bow when they finish they both take a sit and started to discuss what to do.

"As we plan we would start with the scientists and doctors daughter and sons" Erwin said and fold his hands above the table.

They got surprised at Erwin said especially Grisha who started to panic but he didn't show it, everybody started to murmur expect the survey cops, a minute later the murmur stop and starting to asked a question, but before they could, Grisha raise his right arm signaling that he have a question, Erwin nod and wait for Grisha's question.

"Why sons too?" He question and  retreat his arm.

"Well.. Hange will explain to you guys everything you need to know" he said and looked at the girl with a glass on his eyes, the girl then nod and clear her throat.

"Well actually, I read about what's omega is.. and I'm thoughting about the boys can be omega too!, This comes to the book that I found at the royal family, I have their permission to study it so this is what I learn..." Hange said and get the book that inside of her jacket.

"This is where I learn that everybody can be omega, even if your a boy you still can be omega" she said and place the book infront of her, she then looked side to side to see what's their reaction.

"But.., what's the difference between a girl omega and boy omega?" One of the scientist said titling his head in confused, he then wait for Hange reply.

"The difference is.. girl omega is just a normal like beta girl, but she has this differences that beta girl didn't have it's called a heat!, A heat that every 2 months came out.., while the Beta only has a monthly period once in a month, while the omega boy had a feminine looking, the face, the hair, the shape of his body when he comes to age, the voice became feminine, beautiful eyes, and lastly the scent of omega!" Hange explained and get the book that on the table and bring it back inside of her jacket.

"I don't know that they actually exist, I thought it's was just a legend" the scientist that beside of Grisha said.

"Me also.." Grisha said and sigh pitching his forehead and remove his eye glasses.

"Is the male omega also experience this heat every 2 months?.., and what age they started to go through this thing?" Grisha asked and face Hange with a serious looked, Hange was surprised but she hide it, she then fix her glasses and look Grisha with a interested.

"Will.. for technically yes.. male omega do experience this but it's will very hurt and they also want an alpha beside then and do you know.. fuck them.., and maybe around a teenage.. 15-16 years old boy.., you can saw that if that boy is a omega when they started to change its appearance, just like I tell just now, the body, hair, voice, etc." Hange explained at Grisha and saw that Grisha begun to sweat.

"Is something the matter doctor Yeäger?" Erwin said and started to get suspicious, Erwin decided to lock his gaze at Grisha, Grisha notice this and snap out from his thoughts.

"N-no don't worry, I'm just shocked" Grisha said and clear his throat, he then put back his eye glasses, Erwin then stop his gaze at Grisha when he feel that someone kicking his foot.

"Don't be look to suspicious, will investigate later after this fucking meetings over" Whispering said by the tall man with a black haired that on his side, Erwin nod and bring his gaze back to everyone.

"I got it Levi" he whisper back and wait for another question from the scientists and doctors.

"So when will you guys start?" Grisha asked, the question make Levi got his attention and feels like something fishy is going on with Grisha's.

"Hmm..maybe tomo-"Hange about to say but she was cut by someone.

"Today.. will start it on your house doctor Yeäger" Levi said and stand up, Erwin looked at him and smile that levi already do a move, Hange just sigh and also stand up.

"So let's start.." Hange said and looked at the panic Grisha, for the shocked Grisha didn't move until he feel like he was called when he feel someone tapping his shoulder.

"W-what w-why n-now are you guys haven't tired?" He Said and also stand up, he then looked at the commander of survey cops that walking passing him.

"W-wait you can't!" He shouted at them, everybody pause for the shout they then looked at Grisha who suddenly realized what he did.

"Why we can't Doctor Yeäger?" Levi said and luck his gaze at Grisha, Grisha flinch and back a bit.

"I-its nothing.., I'm just s-shock sorry" he said and sigh he then walk towards the entrance and guide the survey cops to his house.

(。・//ε//・。)   (〃゚3゚〃)    (ʃƪ^3^ )

Chapter 2 end.. whahaha
Sorry if it's short.. need it to be suspends ahahaha.. sorry 🤧😔😂🤣✌️.