Chapter 1- tracking

Eren POV.

"Eren wake up!, it's time for us to leave!" Said by someone who was shaking my shoulder smoothly, I slowly open my eyes reviving the poker face at my adopted sister Mikasa.

"Eh? Mikasa.. is it done?" I said and rub my eyes, I then looked at her and saw that there's so many branches in her basket that on her back, she just give me a nod and started to walk away.

"Your mother will be angry on us if we still didn't go home by time, so hurry and get your basket" she said continue her walking way back to the town.

I then grab the basket that on my side and get up, I then rush to mikasa's direction with a small group of branches in my basket. When I successfully got to her and also walk beside her, I peek at the side of her to see the giant wall, Wondering if I can go to the outside of the giant wall, mikasa notice that and snap my view by waving her left hand on air.

"Eren stop looking at the walls!, I know what your thinking so you better don't do that" she said and grab my left hand and drag me to the town.

"Oi! Eren!, Did mikasa help you again by gathering some branches?" Me and mikasa stop on walking and looked at the man that shouted on us, we saw that its was Mr. Hannes, walking towards us drunk and face red, hiccups while holding a liquor on his right hands.

"Mr. Hannes.. good afternoon" mikasa greet with a bow, me just looked at the drunk guy and wait for him to stop infront of us.

"Good afternoon mikasa, polite as always" reply by mr. Hannes and stop infront of us, he then looked at me and bend down to my level and burp infront of me.

"What the-!, Mr. Hannes it's disgusting!, Stop doing that every time you see me!" I said and back a little, waving both my hands infront of me so that the bad smell will go away.

"Haha! Brat you already know that I can't do that!" He said and tap at my shoulder and do it again, I cover my mouth and nose and hide behind mikasa.

"Please stop that mr. Hannes me and eren will get going now.. Carla will be anxious if we still didn't return in time" she said with a poker face and grab my hand and walk off, I let myself be drag by her because I can't handle the fun that mr. Hannes doing at me.

"Ahh.. fine! fine! Just take care ok?" He said and wave his hand mikasa wave back but didn't bother herself to turn around to face mr. Hannes.

"And.. eren!" He called out, I turn my gaze at him and wait for him to continue with his words.

"You're smell something! Be careful!" He said and stop waving I just give him a nod and
Looked away to him.

I am actually a little bit special.. my father can't tell wants my secondary gender is, he told me that I'm not a alpha and also beta.., my father is a doctor and also a scientist at the wall Maria center.. when mine and mikasa 16th birthday he did take a test on us to know our secondary gender.., and mikasa end up being a female alpha one of the rare to be find on population of alpha's, dad was also happy because he had a female alpha with us.., and lastly me, of course he was excited about the result but when the liquid turns into pink he got confused, so he do it again and it's still the same.., a glowing pinkish liquid had came out from the test tube, he decided to get some information by telling his co-workers about my test results, but my mom stop him and said that my be I'm omega, yes! Of course I got shock and terrified about it, who won't!? I don't even know what is it!?.

My mom explain to us what's omega is, and there we all.. got shocked, but of course dad didn't believe my mom because he said that omega already exist the world hundred of years ago, mom told him that it possible, both of them decided that we must not let the others know about my specialty, my dad also said that he should confirm it as soon as possible, and when that happened everything to me changed.

My mom and dad always tell me that I must don't get out of the house and also stay away from alpha's, but it's ok when it's comes to mikasa, they said that she must protect me and always be there guarding me, it's fine to her so I didn't question anymore and also because of the shocked and thoughts that running through my head, but father decided to tell mr. Hannes because he also want mr. Hannes to guard me when I'm outside or search for me when I run out of the house, who won't?, They're taking my freedom!, Freedom about strolling out of the house and also play with some friends!, But I understand them and they also understand me so mom said it's fine if I get out of the house but I must bring mikasa with me, it's sometimes annoyed me but for my freedom I will.

"Mikasa do I smell weird?" I asked her as we walk pass to the gate of the city, she looks at me and sniff me.

"Yeah you smell a perfume" mikasa replied and stop on sniffing me and looked forward.

I just nod and looked forward to see that many people gathering at the road, and suddenly the bell rang signaling that the survey cops have come to our city, survey cops is military force that travel around the world to find if there's still a trace of omega, it's also a special force that the world created for the searching if there's still an omega alive, and it's time for our city for the participate in this mission of bringing back the lost 3rd secondary gender, The Omega!.

Mikasa rush to grab my right hand and rush to run away from the crowd who was gathering at the side of the road, we both run towards our house and when we saw the front of our house we saw that there's father with a serious look and mother with a worried look and lastly Mr. Hannes with a worried look on his face, we both stop infront of them panting.

"Eren!!, They didn't saw you right?" My mother said and approach me, she then bend down to my level and hug me tight.

"No mother, mikasa pull me when they about to enter the gate" I said and hug back, I honesty was scared for myself too, what if they know that I'm omega even if didn't confirm it yet, he was 100% sure that I am, not just because of my look and the smell that I released it's because they know what a omega looked liked.

"Hurry go inside of the house eren, mikasa thanks for taking care of eren" my father said tapping mikasa's shoulder, my mom pull out of the hug and take my right hand and gently drag me inside the house leaving mikasa outside talking with dad.

"Mom.. I'm scared" I said and looked at her, she looked at me worriedly then bend down and hug me again.

"It will fine baby, don't worry they won't find out that you're a omega, your dad, mikasa and also mr. Hannes is there to protect you, I'm also here baby.." she gently said and touch my forehead by her forehead she then close her eyes and humming that everything is going to be ok.

(๑♡⌓♡๑)(。♡‿♡。)(✿ ♡‿♡)(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Yuan's noted:
Chapter 1 done whahaha..
And for a clarification.. for the age of 16 omega eren is short.. maybe he had the height of levi on the attack on titan anime, and for his features, eren was a girly looked.., the face, the body, and lastly his beautiful eyes, his eyes is kinda special.. when the sun hit it it's became gold, and when it's the dark came it's became blue, but for the most time eren eyes looked green.